Chapter 27

Chapter 27

SEX SCENE PG 18+

( Please do not read if you're under 18 or if you're uncomfortable with reading this Pass it, dont report my page I beg )

I could see that Njabulo wasnt interested in this movie we were watching now, but my ass that was pressed to his front . He kept brushing and slapping my ass and kissing me in my neck . I also wasnt concentrating in the movie anymore cause what he was doing was arousing.
Him: Baby it's getting chilly, let's go inside "
I laughed at how he thinks he is clever. It's not getting chilly at all, but I'll let him think that I believe him. He stood up and took my hand and led me inside. I was honestly getting nervous firstly , because it's been so long. Secondly , because it's our first time together
I knew when he led me me inside he was taking me straight to his room. And inside there we were gonna be making love all night.. he opened the fridge in the kitchen and took two bottles of water. We then got to his room and the bed looked so comfy. I wanted to jump on top of it.
Me: Your bed looks so inviting baby. " I said as I got on top of it in a sensual way , I did it in a way that he would only concentrate on me , only me.
Him: mmmh baby ungenzani mara" he said in that deep voice of his, unbuttoning his shirt. And I died.
I knew he worked out but yoh his body was just so toned well and it looks so good. His body speaks for itself ukth hhayi uyasentshenzelwa.
It's like he knew from my eyes that I wanted to touch and explore that body cause he came near me and whispered in my ear.
Him: You can touch I don't bite , yet. " I welcomed the invitation with open arms and touched him and he just stood there looking electrocuted then he kissed me. And I've been waiting for this phela so I kissed him back. I was in such a hurry because I began to undo the belt and he held my hands and told me not to rush, does this guy understands that it's been a while and I've been dreaming of this day for a while now and I am drenched wet.
He made me lie of top of the bed he then took off my dress.
He took my dress to a nearby chair and just admired my body from the distance. I could see he loved everything he saw by the way he was grinning .
Him: how did you know that black is my favorite color? And lace too. You're trying to kill me huh. " he slapped my butt cheek , I moaned.
Me: I guessed , and I did all of this for you. I'm glad you like it.
Him: I love it , me and my little guy love it. " he said pointing at his dick with his eyes .
He got on top of me and we continued where we left of with the kissing. He unhooked my bra as he went down from my mouth to my neck then to my nipples. One hand was touching me all over while his mouth was doing the job in my boob. After a while of absolute pleasure he went down again to my punani. He took off my thong and he opened my legs wide, he looked at my pussy like it was his best present ever , he then licked my punani like his life depended on it.
He was kneeling down at this point and worshipping my punani and my hands were all over his head. His other hand was rubbing my clit up and down, again. And I came all over his mouth and he licked all of the come and kissed me. My legs were shaking and now I wanted the real thing. I wanted the dick now.
He took off his trouser and underwear at the same time. And damn his dick just sprang out and I looked away shyly, it's big .
Him: Dont look away now , you've been seducing me all night and these are the results baby .
Me: it's big
Him: you wont be saying that after I'm done with you . "
He opened the drawer and took the sealed box of condoms
Me: I also want to have a taste of your... " i said as I got out the bed and kneeling near him " little Mhayise here" I finished off by stroking his dick.
I started to give him a blow job and he sounded to be enjoying every moment of it. It was a little big on my mouth so I struggled a little with it, but I finally found my rhythm
Him: mmmh just like that" he said after I gagged him .
He quickened his pace , holding my hair in a very tight grip. He then took out his dick from my mouth and he came all over my boobs.
Him: I'm sorry baby " he meant sorry regarding to the cum that was on my breasts.
Me: its okay love. " I stood up and kissed him right in the mouth and he pushed me towards the bed while we were kissing . I lied on top and opened my legs
Him: play with yourself
Me:..babe I
Him: ssshhhh , if you dont do as I say you will not be getting an orgasm. Play with yourself .
I touched my punani and my clit was very sensitive at this point cause I was too horny. I began feeling like I was gonna cum as i touched my self fast , the pleasure coming from my hand and also the fact that he was looking at me so sexy was intensifying the feeling.
Him: stop. "
Me: baby no I'm about to come. "
Him: did anyone give you permission to speak? " I kept quiet and stopped playing with my self.
He opened the box of condoms and took one out. He unsealed it and rolled it on his dick.
He inserted his dick on my pussy and it was like I was in a desert and I've just found a drop of water. He was groaning and moaning , we were moving slowly and I honestly wanted him to be quick
I tried to quicken my pace even thou I was at the bottom but he just turned the both of us and put me ontop. It's like he gave me a chance to show him how freaky i can be. I rode the shit out of him, be kept foddling my ass and slapping it , hard. It's best to say he was the best person I've ever had sex with, the orgasm after orgasms that he gave me all left me with shaky legs . When we were done we cuddled
Me: you're bigger than I imagined
Him: so you've been thinking about this for a while huh?, that's why you decided to seduce me today with the skimpy dress you were wearing .
Me: I wanted to look good for you.
Him: you always look good my love." He kissed my forehead " Ngyakthanda sthandwa sam and you were wonderful "
Me: I love you too.
Him: I dont want to have any plastics between us my love, I want to feel you, all of you. But for now we will use it as I'm sure you will be concerned about health issues
Me: "plastic baby?" I said laughing " you mean condoms?"
Him: condoms, plastic same difference. "
Me: except for the health issues love, I'm not ready infact we are both not ready to be parents .
Him: There are morning after pills baby.
Me: mmh we'll talk about this later, right now I'm waiting for that other orgasm you promised me for later
Him: you want to leave here not walking properly I see, now come here"" he said as he rolled me over him.
(SEX SCENE OVER !!!! SEX SCENE OVER!!!!)

I didn't leave last night after the wonderful orgasms. So in the morning I woke up and he was not on the bed with me . I tiptoed to the door and I went out, I looked for him in the kitchen and he was making breakfast. I decided not to ruin the surprise and go back to bed. I'd also like to be woken up with the breakfast in bed.