Chapter 12

"Why don't you take a seat," Luke asks, patting the exam bed. I can tell he's only trying to ease the tension in the room, but I'm stressed and upset.

And that's not a good combination.

Just as I'm about to yell at Ethan, Michael speaks up. "Look, no one in here is trying to hurt you, alright? We just want to help."

"He's right," Harry agrees with him. "We can go slowly, at whatever pace you're comfortable in."

"There's no pace I'm comfortable with," I mutter to myself quietly.

"D," Ethan comes up to me and grabs my hands. "I'm sorry for going behind your back, but I'm worried about you. You're in pain and they can help. You just need to trust."

I look up, staring into his eyes. He truly believes it, so why can't I?

I let out a sigh and slowly walk up to the exam bed. Luke, Harry, and Michael share a glance, obviously shocked but pleased with my sudden cooperation, but they don't miss a beat. Michael immediately steps away from the door and opens up the computer that's on his table.

"Alright, let's get started, shall we? We're just going to get your vitals first, and then I want to check your hip out. Then we can talk for a little bit and see what's going on with your stomach, sound good?" Michael asks.

"Wait," I stop him as he reaches for his stethoscope. "Why are there so many people in here?" I ask, glancing at the four men in the room.

Luke immediately understands, judging by his facial reaction. "Michael and Harry have to be in here, and I'm just here to make sure you're doing alright. Ethan told us that you have....experiences. In the hospital."

"Usually Ashton would come for this kinda stuff, but he's in surgery, so I'm gonna be with you today," Luke continues, gently.

I nod my head slowly. No offense to Ethan, I love him, but I'm not sure I want him to be in here right now. I just don't know how to say that without being rude.

But, I don't even have to worry about it. As though he can read my mind, Ethan walks towards me.

"I'll be right outside if you need anything, k?"

"Thank you," I whisper to him as he kisses my head.

Most people think we're dating because we dance together, study together, basically do everything together, and practically live together too, but he's like a brother to me. He's always been there.

"Ok, so I'm just going to take your temperature, blood pressure, and listen to your heart real quick. Then we'll take your weight and take a look at your hip," Michael explains to me, so that I don't panic over what they're doing.

As he takes all my vitals, I start slipping into older memories. Ones that I've kept locked up for a while now.

I start to feel their gloved hands, pushing. I'm drugged again, but I want them to stop. I scream, but no one hears me.

I keep trying to shove them away, and finally it works. I get up and start running, wanting to find an escape. I can't be here anymore.

I hear people shouting, but I don't stop. I don't want to be here anymore. But no one cares.

I feel someone grab me, completely stopping me from moving. So I do the only thing I can.

I scream.

Loudly.

But they don't let go. I hear a door open and close in the distance.

"We've got to get her to calm down. Get me 5mg of diazepam," I hear a voice in the background.

No. I don't want to be drugged again.

I feel a prick on my arm, making me push harder, but someone is holding me down. I continue to scream and cry. Just let me out of here.

Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello lovelies! As requested, here's a double update. Took a little longer, but I hope I haven't disappointed you!

Keep reading and thank you so much for your love!!