Chapter 13

A/N: By the way, I was listening to Supermarket Flowers while writing this chapter. Kind of influenced my train of thought, so give it a listen if you want! It's one of my favorite songs. I love Ed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly wake up to bright lights and chatter, making me groan from the headache. I try to move my hands to hold my head, but I can't move them.

I start to panic, feeling stuck as memories flash.

No.

"Woah," I move my head to see Michael, Luke, and Harry talking.

"It's ok, you're ok. Can you calm down for me? We're not going to hurt you," Luke says, slowly walking closer to me, making me try and move away. But I'm tied down.

Tears start to form in my eyes. I feel so helpless. Luke notices this and stops coming closer.

"Relax pretty girl, I'm just coming to take those off," he says. "May I?"

"Ethan," I choke out. I want Ethan. He won't let anyone hurt me. The only reason it happened before, was because he wasn't there. But I know he'll protect me this time. If he knows.

"I'll go get him," Harry says gently, taking off to find Ethan for me.

"Can I take those off now or do you want to wait for them to get back?" Luke asks me.

"Ethan," I repeat again, feeling tired all of a sudden. I close my eyes, only to fall back asleep again.

I wake up feeling nauseous, immediately running towards the bathroom. I throw up for what feels like hours, and then slow down to dry heaving.

I want mom.

I stay in the bathroom for a while, crying against the bathtub until someone knocks on the door. I lift my head as Luke walks in and sits down on the floor next time.

He doesn't say anything and I don't either, so we just sit there for some time in the silence.

"Luke?" Harry's voice calls out from my room.

"Coming," Luke shouts back, getting up and offering me his hand. I shake my head, no. I want to stay for a little while longer.

He stares at me for a moment longer, purses his lips, and walks out of the bathroom. I want to tell him thank you. That I appreciate how he stayed, but didn't talk. How it means a lot to me.

But I don't.

God, I don't even know why I'm so upset and on-edge. I'm supposed to be fine. I'm supposed to be worried about Dalia, not crying to myself. I'm supposed to be strong, to be responsible.

I'm not.

And I hate it.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello again, lovelies! So that was a pretty short chapter, but I think it's important for her to have this breakdown. No one is perfect, and no one needs to be, but sometimes we put that pressure on ourselves.

Anyways, sorry for another late update, I've been working on a cover music video, so that kept me busy. 

Please vote and comment. Have a wonderful afternoon/evening! Hugs and kisses.