Chapter 2

Once upon a time, there was a barbaric, ruthless, amoral, demon-like bastard who couldn't care less about his fellow man...

On this joyous day, Y/N can be found sleeping peacefully in bed...

Is what a comedian would say if they never met Y/N. He is currently watching the now named baby Be'el and Oga stare each other down with two other delinquents in the walls.

Y/N: 'If I wasn't so anti-social, I wouldn't be in this mess...'

Oga: "Now, baby Be'el...Which one do you like?"

On the table in the science lab, there is a stuffed Koala and a stitched up frog in a test tube.

Baby be'el then starts to crawl toward the Koala plushie and picks it up to look at it closer. The infant then throws it at the chalkboard.

Furuichi: "Figures."

Oga: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Yeah, what was that supposed to check?"

Furuichi: "This side, or this side?"

Furuichi shows baby be'el the skin-half of the mannequin which makes be'el show a face of disinterest, then he shows the muscle-half of the mannequin which be'el looks excited to see.

Y/N and Oga then look at be'el with a look of shock and worry.

Furuichi: "This baby loves things that no normal kid should like!"

Y/N: "Considering he's the son of the Maou, its only natural, but still a shock"

Baby be'el then pulls the mannequin and the frog into a hug.

Oga: "Looks like he's into them. I'll leave the rest to you both..."

Furuichi: "Wait, Oga!"

Y/N: "Oh yeah, leave us with the demon baby. Good idea."

Be'el then notices Oga slowly stepping away and starts to tear up.

Y/N: "Oh, crawls pretty fast for a new-"

Before Furuichi or Y/N could interfere, the baby crawled out of the biology room at inhumane speeds and jumps onto Oga's thigh. From the lab room, Y/N and Furuichi can hear a loud yelp and electricity come from the hallway.

Y/N: "..."

Furuichi: "..."

Y/N then let's out a silent sigh of exasperation.

Y/N: 'It was pretty funny the first time, but it get's old when you see it for the 6th time...'

This is the story about a juvenile delinquent who, through some strange circumstances, is raising a child.

But this baby is no ordinary baby...It is a baby Maou!

=======================================================

Oga: "My body isn't gonna hold up at this rate."

Y/N: "I hope it gives out before your mind does..."

Furuichi: "Why are you bringing him to school anyways? Shouldn't you leave him at home?"

Oga: "My place is off limits...It's been taken over by a demon, and there's no escaping him."

Y/N: "Now Oga, just because your sister is a more mature and is an ex-gang leader version of you, doesn't mean she doesn't love you."