Chapter 4

". . ." - "character speaking"

'. . .' - 'Narrator'

". . ."- "Whispering"

slanted - Character thoughts/flashback

Bold - talking in flashback/Yelling

=== - scene change

=======================================================

It was the middle of the night when Y/N remembered that he had to restock on food, but then he remembered why he always beat the hell out of other delinquents before lunch. But for whatever reason, the teenager could no longer sleep, and thus, decided to take a walk through the park.

So now he questions...

?: "Whew! That was pretty fun! I finally lost!" 

How that lead to a fight with a random person. A man with spikey dark orange hair wearing a yellow dress-shirt, sandals, and jeans is laying on the ground covered in bruises. Looking down at him, Y/N is sitting on the ground while looking through his grocery bags.

Y/N makes a sigh of relief, 'good, none of the eggs were crushed.' Is all he was thinking.

The orange haired man looks at the H/C haired boy with a look of amusement and excitement.

"I thought that fight would've been closer, but it looks like you only needed your feet to beat me..." He says with a slight chuckle at the end.

After making sure non of his food was damaged, Y/N looked down at the taller man and started to write on his hand. He turned it to let the man read it.

"Are you looking for someone strong to fight?"

After reading it, the man looked Y/N in the eyes with a large grin.

"That obvious?"

Y/N seemed to mull something over, intriguing the man further over this teenager. After a few seconds, Y/N had a look of someone who had a brilliant idea. His face cracked an unusual smile, sending slight shivers down the man's spine.

"I think I know someone more exciting you can fight."

The man tilted his head out of confusion but interest.

"He goes to Ishiyama high school, his name is Oga Tatsumi"

=======================================================

=The ocean?=

Y/N: 'What the hell...'

After Y/N finished talking to the orange haired man, he went back home to sleep for a few more hours. When he woke up, he wasn't expecting to be used as a boat for his two little sisters.

Melody: "Is this how the ocean looks like!?"

"M-Meli, I don't think we should use big brother like this..."

"Awww, but he's so good at being a floatie!"

Y/N glares daggers at his energetic little sister. Melody felt someone watching her and turned her head to be met with her brother's terrifying glare.