Chapter 9(1)

-Minutes later-

"Gaga-...Bi...Typhoon 13 which appeared over the sea, is still gaining force...It will hit Kantou at around midnight-to-night-" A boom box that was randomly around loudly announced the weather and incoming storm. Furuichi picked up said boom box by a hand on the very end of it reeled it back.

"You...TRAITORS!" The white-haired boy chucked the magical box directly at Oga's forehead and, with pure skill, the boom box didn't just stop at him, but also nailing Y/N right in the forehead.

"Why me?" Said Y/N in a very confused manner.

"What are you doing, that hurt!"

"SHUT UP! YOU BOTH ARE SCUMBAGS!"

Oga let's go of Y/N's collar out of confusion. "Whadd'ya mean?"

"SHUT IT YOU PHILANDER! WHILE YOU STILL HAVE HILDA, YOU'RE TRYING TO HER YOUR HANDS ON OTHER WOMEN!"

"Why did you hit me?!"

"CAUSE YOU MADE IT WORSE AFTER COMING BACK!"

"Why are you only getting mad now? you were cool with it a few minutes ago."

"BECAUSE IT'S ONLY JUST NOW KICKING IN!"

"Dumbass, it's not like that. Don't put me in the same group as you. You saw it, right? That girl's terrifying. Even Y/N didn't want to get caught up in the fight and walked out."

"It made Baby Be'el unusually happy. If it's her, Baby Be'el will definitely get attached to her." Oga gave an unusually wide grin similar to that of a scumbag and Furuichi just stared at Oga as if he were told a bad joke.

"If that happens, then I can say farewell to this way of life..." Oga began silently chuckling which then morphed into full on howling laughter.

"UHAHAHAHA! I'll do it! I'll do it, I'll do it!" While Oga was having his little monologue, Y/N was debating whether or not he should try to explain to Oga that most children have, in fact, two guardians.

"You mean you still haven't given up on that?"

"I WILL DEFINITELY FORCE BABY BE'EL ON THAT WOMEN!"

"That's a shameful decision, you know." Furuichi sweat dropped saying this. 

"Just who are you trying to force what on?"

The boys turned and were met with the maid Furuichi was talking about earlier. This, in turned, caused Furuichi's eyes to literally bulge out of his sockets. Oga was much cooler about it than he was, and Y/N was lost on how she was got here so quietly.

"Geeze, just when will you stop forgetting the milk and just take it yourself?" Oga sweat dropped at the blonde maid's unexpected entrance.

"What about you? When are you going to make your entrance normally?" Finally settling down, Hilda is feeding baby Be'el, Oga is still going on about how he's gonna make Kunieda take care of a baby, and Furuichi and Y/N are there to see the events unfold.

"I see, a woman, huh...certainly, whether a man or a woman, as long as their strong, young master will become attached to them."

"I haven't really talked to her much but is she always that formal?" Y/N whispered to the white-haired teenager next to him. Furuichi simply nodded as a response.

"Exactly, alright!"

"Hmph, there was still that level of human in this school left, huh...I'd like to meet her."

'The more I see the two together, the more it feels like they're a divorced couple on the road to fixing their relationship...' Y/N's question about how the school thought Oga and Hilda were married was solved after this scene.