Chapter 7

-hospital, 3rd P.O.V-

A hand is seen hovering over a bowl of fruits, reaching to the banana on top. Before it can, however, a lighter skin toned hand reaches to it, too. It turns out to be Himekawa and Kanzaki in hospital beds trying to grab a quick snack. There is a silent moment in the room before Kanzaki turns his head with two tick mark on his face.

"Hey. Get yer paws off-a my get-well basket, four-eyes."

Himekawa looks calm, but also looks more deprived of nutrients.

"What? How could you be so stingy...You could at least spare me a banana."

"Huh? As if...I'll crack your freakin' skull open, baldy."

Himekawa was relatively unfazed by the playground insult.

"I'm not bald. Look at my lovely do, buddy."

"Yeah, I am. And a duck's ass ain't somethin' you wear to a hospital, idiot. Don't you have any common sense?" Kanzaki said with more anger than before.

They both tighten their grips on the banana, showing the other that they won't let go of it so easily.

"How much?" Kanzaki was confused by what Himekawa was stating.

"I asked you how much for you to give me the banana."

"3 Million." Kanzaki stated.

Himekawa didn't take to kindly to Kanzaki's request and started to throw things.

"Huh?! That's extortion! Hell no!"

"Shut it! the son of a company president ain't got no right to complain!"

"And why are we in the same hospital room anyway?"

While the two were trashing up the place, in the doorway was Natsume, Shiroyama, and Y/N watching the scene.

"Oh my..."

Y/N was scanning the room with shadow covering his eyes.

'I bought them a get-well-soon basket, and one of them is a rich boy...'

He was feeling a bit down at the moment, so he didn't really move for a while.

[Small time skip]

After getting everything out of their systems, everyone was now eating a banana while sitting down in his bed, with the exception of Natsume and Y/N.

"Kunieda?"- Kanzaki

"That women's back?"-Himekawa

"Yes. She just finished her takeover of North Kanto yesterday."- Shiroyama

"I hear she's even more powerful than ever."- Natsume

Himekawa gave a small grunt at the rumor about her.

"In the end, it's just a gaggle of girls"

"Yeah, she ain't takin' Ishiyama."- Kanzaki

"Now now, Kunieda is no easy pickings. She's strong and has deep support. She had the charisma to unify all the girls at Ishiyama when she was a first-year." -Natsume

Himekawa laughed it off while staring at Kanzaki.

"You got a point. If it got serious, you couldn't beat her."

"Huh? Did you forget the time you got beat yourself?"- Kanzaki

"That's just because I'm a feminist. I can't fight seriously against women."- Himekawa

"Bullshit. The rumors all say you got your ass handed to you."- Kanzaki

"Oh yeah...?"- Himekawa

"Yeah!"- Kanzaki