Chapter 9.75

-Two days after the last chapter- 

Early in the morning, a train rushes by the small town, carrying our main character with it. He was standing up while holding onto a pole near the doors wearing shorts and a gray sweater. He also had a bloated up floatie.

The train was packed to the brim with people on every corner. He wasn't exactly feeling it since, maybe due to the eyepatch, passengers stayed a good distance away from him, whether it be intentional or not. It didn't bother Y/N at all though since he rather like the free space he was given.

'Is this how being a VIP feels like?'

Y/N dug into the right pocket of his sweater and took out an old Nokia Brick phone. It had dirt all over it and a phew cracks on the screen.

'Despite the memes Masaki showed me on her phone, this thing is actually pretty durable. Pretty lucky I found it on the sidewalk.'

He dialed in a number and waited for it to be answered. In the meantime, he stared out the window to see the blurry outside. He did so for about six seconds until the ringing stopped. Y/N was about to greet the person on the other end until a loud screech and some gurgling was heard on it.

"HEEEELP!!! TAI!? CAL?!"

"You got this, ..."

"Mhhh...T_T"

"I never thought I could see someone drown while using a floatie."

"...I swear, I'm try-"

*Beep*

"..."

Hanging up, Y/N thought he could still hear some ringing in his ear. That didn't stop him from noticing the multiple stares he was getting from the other passengers. Some shifted further away from him than before while others were talking to each other.

He pinched the brink of his nose out of annoyance and let out another sigh. The boy continued his sightseeing out the window. To most people, it would look like a stream of blurry colors passing through their eyes, but to him, he saw every detail passing his gaze.

"Uh-"

Including the transporting Alaindelon running alongside the train at inhumane speeds. He did a few hand movements to Y/N, which he assumed he was saying something but couldn't be heard through the door and the loud wind pressure didn't help.

The passengers all looked over to the delinquent's scream. Some were able to see a large man in a white tank top and underwear splitting himself open while the teen was halfway in the man. [came out gayer than I thought]

They continued to stare at the seen in shock and fear while some covered the eyes of the children. Then Alaindelon quickly made his escape and ran back out of the train in the opposite direction.

P.O.V: Y/N

"FUCK!!"

The next thing I felt after being kidnapped was the cold and rough ground.

If you were wondering where I was going on the train, it was to a hell known as my mom's place. I know, horrible but it was that or hanging out with Oga and the three demonic musketeers.

"Oh, you're here, you're here Furuichi, Y/N!" Oga gave a thumbs up and a close eyed smile that made me throw up in my mouth. "Let's go to the public pool."

Sadly, I made the mistake of thinking I had a choice in the matter. But maybe this is karmic justice for my something in my past life?

________________________________________________________