Chapter 9(2)

A certain amount of time after the last chapter, Y/N is now laying down in the nurse's office with bandages covering most of his face except for his left eye.

Y/N: "Did she have to run out like that?"

"Don't you have a tomb to crawl back into, mummy?"

To the bed on Y/N's left laid a familiar purple-haired girl and an empty bed. Both beds were being supervised by a tall girl.

"Don't you have a womb to crawl back into, bitch...?"

"What was that?!"

"Nothing."

Before anything got out of hand, a groan echoed through the room. Which caused the two to look back.

"Hgnn..."

"C-Chiaki-san! You're awake, too!"

'Isn't that one of the girls that followed Kunieda around?'

"What happened...?"

"Well-"

"Your red-haired friend went to go and stop the misunderstanding and fight between Kunieda and Oga."

"Misunderstanding"

The girl was confused at the boy's words. What misunderstanding could he be talking about? Maybe the one with Oga's wife and the queen.

"Wh-"

"She thinks Oga's the one who put you both in the nurse's office." 

The girl in the same room as them was starting to get frustrated with the boy.

"Can you-!"

"Stop cutting you off?"

"I SWEAR TO-"

"Whatever god you believe in."

"..."

"..."

The unnamed girl was now glaring at Y/N and was tempted to jump over the bed and punch the hell out of him but restrained herself due to Chiaki being in the room.

"Pfft-hehe."

The straining silence was interrupted by a quiet chuckle. Curious, the two delinquents looked over and saw Chiaki covering her mouth and failing to keep her laugh from being heard. 

The two looked at each other in silence, deciding to leave this argument for another time. After the laughter passed over, the room became silent with Y/N trying to sleep the day away and the unnamed girl who asleep in the chair. 

"Ya know, I thought you would've run out like the redhead did after hearing that."

Chiaki looked over to the overly bandaged boy. She was confused at first but quickly understood what he meant.

"Well, I'd be a waste since Nene-san is ahead by a few minutes..." The boy nodded in agreement with the girl.

"True that. The fight might already-"

*RUMBLE*

For a brief second, the two felt a small tremor that sounded like it came from above. Silence overcame the room once again after the passing tremor.

"Scratch that. The fight IS over..."

Chiaki looked over and stared at him with confusion.

"What?"

"How can you be so sure? That could've been onee-sama!"

"She'd get a pity win if she's lucky." Y/N flatly said. The unnamed girl was had another murderous glare in her eyes while the bandaged boy looked blankly at her.