EPILOGUE

Azriel's

I can't find any words to describe her other than my angel

••••

My life is very dark. Black and dull. Plain but quite nice. I used to like it that way.

Work, girls, sex, pleasure, alcohol, and money. Those are what makes my life whole. Those are all that matters to me and nothing more.

I have many girls. Big boobs, butts, small waists, pretty faces, money, and everything, you name it. But I don't like any of them. I've never had someone whom I see my future with.

My world turned upside down the moment I met Seleira. One glance and I knew I'm screwed. I knew I'm gonna be dead smitten.

I know very well what the consequences will be, especially because of the fact that she hates me. But I still risked it.

I was never a risk taker. Everything I do is precisely planned. I know and I'm always sure of the outcome and if not, I always have a plan B. From my studies to business, everything is planned.

The only risk I did is to pursue Seleira wholeheartedly. And I will never regret it. Loving her is the best thing I've ever did and I still do until now. I love her. Always have, and always will.

Seleira is the highlight of my life.

I've always been in love with her. Always been thirsty for her attention and care. Seleira made me feel the feelings I'm not familiar about. She made me feel things. She made me feel the butterflies. She colored my world.

One thing I can never stand is how scared she was when I first got angry with her when we're already married. Her eyes went larger and she stepped backwards like a scared kitten.

My poor baby. She maybe thought I'll hurt her.

I will never hurt her. You can call me the most ruthless man but I will never hurt my wife. Hinding-hindi ko sya pagbubuhatan ng kamay.

Kaya naman nang tumawag sa akin ang isang maid habang nasa trabaho ay halos mawalan ako ng ulirat.

"Sir, si ma'am po, sinugatan ang sarili nya gamit ang vase! Dumudugo po ang braso nya!"

I left everything in the office even if it's about the most important projects. Franco Cortez interrupted me but fuck! Everyone needs to fuck off because my wife is hurting herself.

"Get the hell out of the hallway!" My voice boomed the entire hall. The employees quickly run to the side.

It's supposed to be thirty minutes before I got home, but I made it on seven.

Binalibag ko ang pinto ng kotse at inihagis ang susi sa guard. Tumabi ang mga maids sa dinaraanan ko kaya mabilis akong nakaakyat sa kwarto.

Halos kapusin ako ng hininga sa galit. Pakiramdam ko ay kayang-kaya kong pumatay ng kahit sino ngayon sa sobrang galit at pag-aalala ko.