20 Chapter

Kyoutanis pov

3 hours. We had been sitting and waiting for 3 fucking hours, but still nothing. All we had been told to is that she is in great danger and she might never wake up. 

But we are not alone anymore. Y/ns mother had come as soon as she heard what happened. At the moment she was crying while her son was holding her, they both looked miserable. Like theres not a tiny chance for her, they lost their hope. Everyone else who came looked tired and hopeless. 

The whole team has come as fast as they could, except one person. First to show up were Matsukawa and Hanamaki. When Iwaizumi-san told them what happened they immediately came, trying to help somehow Y/ns lost brother. After Iwaizumi-sam calmed a bit they went to buy him something to drink and eat. 

After them, came the one person i didnt want to see here "caring" and "worring" about her. It was that bastard Yahaba. I was already angry and miserable, but when i saw his ugly face entering the hospital, I lost it. I came running to him with furious look in my eyes. 

"What the fuck do you think you are doing here asshole!" I yelled at him catching attention from everyone in the hall. I came up to him pinning him to the wall, Matsukawa stood up right away and pushed me off of that idiot. "Kyoutani, for Gods sake, calm down. Everyone is tired, can you keep it down once in your life?" 

"No, i fucking cant, when this as-" i was cut off in the middle fo sentence. 

"Uuum-you can go Mastssun-kun, everything is fine now." Yahaba fake smiled at third year student who looked at me and walked away to sit down besides the rest. "Listen Kyoutani. I know i fucked up, like really bad. But please, im also worried about Y/n and Iwaizumi-san." He wasnt able to look me in the eyes, probably out of shame. "I will stay here and be quit, and im planning on apologising to her when she wakes up." 

My eye was twiching from all the anger and haterd i had for this guy.
"Apology wont fix anything." I gave him a disguast look as i remembered what he did to her.
"I know, i know. But i swear i realise what i did was wrong, and i hate myself for that. Please Kyoutani, try to understand."

I looked at bastard and just sighed, i didnt want to make this even worse for everyone, especially for Iwaizumi-san. "You better do it right when she wakes up, do you hear me asshole." I turned my back to him trying to calm down.
"Yes, sir." he half-yelled.

I sat down alone, i didnt want to be in a big crowd. Just as i was about to take a deap breath someone stormed in.

Iwaizumis pov

Please, Y/n, please stay strong. I promise I will be less of an asshole. Just please wake up already.

I couldnt think straight, my mind was full and everyone around me were loud, my whole body started to hurt.
I didnt have energy or will to focus on anything, except the fact that this is all my fault.

You fucking idiot, you are the stupidest and the worst brother, and person ever to exist.

I put my head down, trying to calm down, as i felt new tears rolling down my red cheeks. I wiped and wiped, but they just kept coming.

I could feel everyones eyes on me, they all were around me, i guess trying to calm me down. My mother wasnt letting go of my weak body, but all i could do is halding her hands gently. I felt her face on my shoulder, my shirt was wet because of her tears. I wanted to calm her down, to say to her that everything is gonna be okay, but im too weak.

Maki and Matsu were also there for me, but i hardly even recognized their voices.

"Hey, Iwa, do you wanna go out for a while? " I think Maki asked me, while Matsu was talking to someone. "To catch some fresh air."

I was about to answer when a door stormed open.

"HAJIME!"

I immediately recognized who was it.
I looked up, just to be met with the person I needed at this moment.

My mother let me go and I run to them. "You fucking idiot." i cried out.

Oikawa hugged me, and slowely walked me to the nearest chair. "Hajime, i came as fast as Maki called, he told me everything."
I looked at him, his eyes were full of tears. "I-I" i tried to speak.

"Now, listen Hajime. I know you, i know what you are thinking right now." At the moment his cheeks were covered in tears. "And NO!" he yelled, making everyone turn their head to us. "Its not your fucking fault! So please dont blame yourself you piece of shit." his face was a mess, as well as his hair.

I didnt know what to say, I just stared at him when i felt someones hand on my shoulder. "He is right dear." I turned around and saw my beautiful mother with sad smile on her face.
Sudenlly I felt less weak, and i took them both by their arms and pulled them into a big hug. "Thank you." I whispered and looked up at Matsu and Maki. "Thank you all."

"You cry baby." Maki said and burst into tears hugging us all. Matsu smiled and put his arms around us. It felt so peacefull.

I felt at home.

Kyoutanis pov

I looked at big group hug.

Heh, it must be nice having caring mother. And friends.

I looked at the door of surgery room. The doctor just came out and walked towards Y/ns family, I felt the sharp pain in my stomach.

I dont have any of that, its not like im complaining. But,

I stood up, wanting to hear hows the situation.

"thats why i cant lose you Y/n. I need you."

Authors note

Just to be clear, Iwaizumi and Oikawa arent couple in this story, they are just the closest best friend lol.
I wanted to show how deep is their relationship.

So, hope you all like this chapter as well. But be prepered for the next one!!

Stay healthy and take good care of yourselves, and dont get angry with me for disapearing. XD XD
<3 <3 <3 <3