21 Chapter

Kyoutani's pov

I gor closer to the doctor so i could hear what he was saying. I felt so scared at that moment. But, by the time I stood besides him he already finished talking and was taking Iwaizumi-senpai and his mother somewhere. So, normally, I was worried, and decided to tag along.

"Im sorry young man, but only Iwaizumi Y/ns family can come with me."

I looked at him, eyes wide open. I could feel veins poping out on my face and hands out of anger. Oh boy, was i ready to beat the shit out of him.
I came up to him and took him by the collar pinning him to the nearest wall.
"Listen here you son of a bitch, I-"

"He is family as well." I looked behind me and saw Iwaizumi-senpai tapping my sholder saying me to let the doctor go. "Let him go with us."
"O-okey." The doctor approved with shaky voice.
I put him down and silently walked bisedes them.

After some time we stopped in front of one room. I took a look at it and saw Y/ns calm body laying on a hospital bed, conected to some shitty technology objects. I wanted to run to her imidiately, but sudenlly someone close the door right before my eyes.
"Racket will not help her, she must stay in quiet space." The doctor said while opening the door a bit so I could see her again.

"The surgery was a success. Her life is no longer in danger."

Oh when i hear this words I could jump to the fucking moon. Iwaizumi-senpai and his mother were crying happy tears and hugging each other.

Now i just have to wait for her to wake up and i can finally tell her everything!

"But,"the doctor put an arm on Iwaizumi-senpai's sholder. "because of the fatal injury on her brain, she might have a memory loss."

"A WHAT?!" Iwaizumi-senpai yelled, for the first time today. "She wont remember anything from her life or?!"
"Please Hajime, dear, calm down. We are in hospital." His mother tried to calm him down as best as she could.

"We are not sure yet, since she did not wake up even once, but when a person has a damage like this on their brain, its common that a person wont remember anything, including their family or who they are."

When i heard this i fell on the floor.

No, no, no, no this cant be happening

I started shaking like crazy.

She cant forgot everything

"But theres still hope. We will see when she wakes up, that will be in a 2 hours or so. Till then you all can only wait, or talk to her about her memories, maybe that will help. But be quiet as much as possible." doctor pointed to the chair in a room. "Only one can enter at the time."

"Thank you doctor." Iwaizumi-san smiled weakly. "We will do our best."
The doctor nodded and went somewhere leaving us.
"Come on Kyoutani, stand up." I lost all strenght in my legs, but i somehow managed to get up with the help.
"You heard a doctor, she is alive, and theres still a chance she will remember us." Iwaizumi-san smiled wide at me letting me sit down on the bench, I soon calmed down.

"Hajime, go talk to her. I wanna have a word with this boy." His mother smiled and let him be the first one to enter his sisters hospital room.

Fuck, she probably never heard of me.
Im dead meat.

"Kyoutani, right?" I only nodded for the respond.
"Well, Kyoutani-kun." she set down, leaving a bit of a space between us. "I have no idea who you are. Ive never heard of you, even if my son plays volleyball with you. I know every other member besides you. They all are bunch of sweethearts." I was so nervous at the moment i didnt know what to do.
She looked at my face, studying it.
"You look like a delinquent and you look mean."