10 Chapter

Y/ns pov

I was walking slowly, i didnt want to rush.
Its better if he waits for me, right?

I looked at the phone, i was walking for 20 minutes now and i could see the amusenent park. As i was closer to it i felt something in my stomach.
"Im starting to think that this is the bad ide-"

"Y/n-chaan! Here!" The voice interrupted me. I looked up and saw brinette boy.

Well, its over now. No turning back.

"Hi.... Uh.." and i forgot his name.

Uugh.. Why am i like this God?! Fast remember, remember. Its something like Kagami? No, no, no. It starts with Y. Then Yagami? Or Yahami? FUCK! In that moment smoke was coming out of my head. Come on Y/n, think!! Yaha- Yahabi? I KNOOW!

"Hi, Yahaba." i smiled at him and walked to him.

"You look really pretty, lets go." He said grabbing my hand.
"Um-thanks?" that was my awkward answer.

Kyoutanis pov

"Im home." school was finally over and i could rest for the rest of the day.
I lay down on coach and turn on TV.

"They are not home. Again." i looked at the kitchen and my stomach growled. "Man, i hope i have chicken."

Long ago a started calling this my house. I was practicly living alone. My parents were always working.
"I am sure they dont even love each other anymore." i opened the fridge looking for some chicken but there was non.
"Ughh... Great." i close it and looked at the clock. "I will go shopping around 5pm. For now i will just watch TV."

I went back to watching some show, when suddenly some thoughts came to my head.

They really dont love each other. My parents. Im sure love doesnt even exist. Thats so stupid, to be with someone your whole life. No one could treat you in good way, they will hurt you at least once.

I shaked my head to try to think about something else.

Today. That girl. Is she afraid of me.
I thought to my self while i remembered todays lunch on ruff.

She really looked scared. I closed my eyes and all i could see was her face. How we were few inches apart. Our nose were almost toching. Soon i fall asleep.

----------------time skip to 5pm----------------

Suddenly i felt something wet on my hend. Someones tounge?
I woke up and looked down.

"Of course its you Beast." i petted my dog on head and looked at clock.
"Its like you knew that i have to wake up at 5pm." He barked and started following me. "Well, wanna go on a walk buddy?" He looked so happy he was running around.

I went to my room to change clothes and get his leash. Soon we left house together. The walk to shop was around half an hour long.

It was around 15 minutes till 6pm when we finished shopping. I got some food for house and some treats for Beast as well. I opened my chicken and started eating. Suddenly Beast started to bark and i looked around. He saw little kid with candy.
"You cant have that. You will be fat idiot." i looked up and saw amusenent park. It looked interesting. "Hmm... Lets have a look."

Y/ns pov

I couldnt believe that i thought this but it was fun. Riding on all rides and winning prizes, of course i was way better then him.

But there was one thing that made me sick. All these pretty girls were walking around in pretty clothes. And there was I. The ugliest and most disgusting thing on planet. I was really down and i think Yahaba notice it, so he went to buy me something i guess.
In that moment someone took my arm. The one that had the wound i gave to my self that day. It hurt like hell. I turned around just to see one of these perfect girls. She looked me in eyes and said.

"Dont you dare be with my Yahaba-kun!" She was squeezing my arm harder. "He is mine." (i have this weird headcanon that Yahaba is popular inocent baby)

I felt my scar opening and blood on my arm. I was about to slap that bitch when suddenly dog came up to her and bite her leg. The girl was so scared so she run away. I looked at the dog and smiled, for the first time today trully.
I petted him. "Thanks lil bud! I would beat her without your help tho." He looked so happy but he was alone. No one was around him or looking for him, but he belonged to someone. He had a necklace.

Soon Yahaba joined me with two cotton candies, but for some reason he looked scared af.

"Umm.. Y/n-chan..." He stuttered while talking. "Where did you get that dog?" soon he was standing behind me while dog was growling at him. "He just came up to me. Why?" I asked trying to get away from scared boy. "That...." He looked at the dog. "thing.... is the most dangerous creature on Ea-" Dog interapted him with barking and soon he started chasing the boy around. I was looking at running boy with annoyed look when suddenly i heard deep scary voice coming from behind me.
"Beast. Come." The dog immediately stopped chasing the boy and passed me. I was about to turn around but i felt sharp pain in my arm. Fuck. I gotta go home fast.

"Keep your dog to yourself idiot." Yahaba yelled not noticing that i was struggling. "He will kill someone one day."

"Fuck off Yahaba." The voice seemed very familiar, but i didnt have time to think.

"Yahaba. I gotta go home, It was fun today." i faked smile and started walking out of amusenent park. "But Y/n-chan~ we have to go to many more rides! Come on!!" He cried and grabbed my arm. Ughh this idiot. "Well i gotta go. So goodbye." i tried to pull my hend but he squeezed it harder. I felt sharp pain and blood coming out the wound.

"Yahaba. Leave her alone." The other boy said and finally i looked behind just to see him. The yellow boy.
"Back off Kyoutani. This has nothing to do with you." The creampuff pulled me and dragged me somewhere dark.

"Let go of me." i tried to break free, but my arm hurt as hell.

Soon he pin me to closest wall and kissed me. My eyes widend and i pushed him away. "Dude. Back off!" i yelled at him, but he was really stubborn. "I asked you out. You are with me now, right?" he grabbed my hands and hold them above my head. "I can kiss you whenever i want." And he did it again.

I was frozen. I couldnt use my hends and if i dont do something quick my sleeves will go down, and he would see blood through bandage.

He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but i didnt let him. This is so disgusting! What should i do??!
When suddenly i felt something on my chest. That idiot grabbed my boob. No no no. I dont want this. I cant let this happen again. I was scared for my life, this expirience is something you couldnt forgot. Especially if someone you loved did this to you. I felt tears on my cheeks, i felt so helpless. But then... I was saved...

Someone kick Yahabas leg and he fell down. That same person picked me up in bridal style and started walking out of amusenent park. I was so scared, i couldnt open my eyes, but in the same time emberessed.

"Are you ok?" I heard the person spoke. I opened my eyes and i was met with yellowish angry eyes. "Let me down!" i yelled at confused boy and he did just what i asked for.
"I dont need your help! Stop following me around." i tried to walk away but he was walking right next to me.
"Yeah. As if." He was so mean. I was ready to kick him, but my arm hurt like hell. "I will walk you home. So nothing like this happen again." I didnt say anything and just kept walking.

The walk was quiet, but not awkward. After 20 minutes of walking we arrived. I petted the dog "Bye Beast." and he barked. Then i turned around and looked at the boy. His eyes were scary but somehow relaxing.

I panicked and fast run into house not even saying goodbye.

Authors note

Thank you all who read this!!!! Im really happy T°T
And i hope you all like it! <3

But

Dont get me wrong guys!! I really love Yahaba! He is my inocent baby boy. But I needed someone for the plot!