1 Chapter

Iwaizumi pov

"Hey Y/n are you done yet?" I shouted knocking on the bathroom door.

"Just one more minute and im out Hajime." deep but yet so sweet voice was coming from oposite side of the door.

Thats my Sister. Y/n. She is 2 years younger then me and she is my most precious treasure.

The door opened and my younger sister came out. "You can use the bathroom now, sorry for taking so long."
"Its ok, im not in the hurry." I said kissing her forehead, but she just pushed me away, as usual.
I sighed and entered the bathroom, getting ready for school.

I miss her, my sister. I know she aint dead but i miss old her. The cheerfull and silly one, always smiling and happy to help everybody.
This one that lives with me is nervous, gloomed. But most of all, she is dark and rude.

We live with our mother, our father died few years ago. So now im responsible for protecting my family

"Kids i have made breakfast! Come down to eat." I could hear my mother yelling from kitchen, so i stepped out the bathroom and rushed to her voice.

"It smells so good." I singed hapilly. "Are these your special pancakes?" I run to my beloved mother and hugged her.

"Haji sit down and eat! It will get cold!" She yelled kissing my cheek.
I kissed her forehead and start eating. Omg these are the best i thought to muself. Soon i heard footsteps Coming down the stairs.

"Im not hungry, i will pass." Y/n said with her tired voice.

"Come on Y/n, mom made this for us with love!" I said with raised voice. "Its ok Haji, let her go." Our mother petted my shoulder and looked at young female watching the TV.

"Arent you excited hun? Its your first day of High School!" She set besides her trying to hug her daughter.
"You will meet new frie-"

Y/n pulled away interrupting our mother. "Please leave me alone, and not im not excited at all. Why should i be?"

"Y/n!" I stood up but she just ignired me and went to her room.

"Calm down Hajime. She is just tired." Mum smiled at me, but i could see that she was hurt. "Go and change, you dont want to be late at first day of third year."

Soon after i finished breakfast i changed in to my uniforme and i was waiting my sister so we could walk to school together, since is her first day.

Finally i saw her coming downstairs "Did you take your pills?"

Ah yes, i forgot to mention, my sister is sick. Not sick like cancer and stuff like that, i would say that this is much worse. She is depressed, anxious and, almost, suicidal.

"Yes i did. Stop asking me that all the time." she rolled her eyes and went outside.
I kissed our mom and went after her.

She didnt try to kill herself, yet, but she has several scars on her body. As well as burns.
I feel ashamed that i didnt notice this for whole 3 years, or even more. Damn it, i wasnt even the one who found out about it. It was Oikawa.

One night Y/n went out for a walk, or we thought so. Instead she went to park and started cutting herself when Oikawa notice her and run up to her.
Luckily he brign her home right away, and we all had one sleeples night trying to figure out why is this happening.

As we walked to school i notice she was wearing my baggy sweatshirt.
"Hey kiddo. Why did you steal my sweatshirt, arent you hot? And you know you have to be in you uniforme."
"I like this one, and you know i hate wearing tight clothes." She didnt even bother to look at me. "A little bit, but im ok." She rolled her sleeves to reveal a little bit of her uniforme. "And dont worry, Its underneath."