14 Chapter

Iwaizumis pov

"Hajime. Go home and apologies to     Y/n-chan." I turned around just to be greeted by my "best" friend, Oikawa Tooru.
"Wheres 'Iwa-chan~' today?" I got back to recieving some of Makis spikes.
"This is serious. Stop avoiding my words." Oikawa half-yelled and that cought attention of two more idiots.

"Iwaizumis always avoiding you and your stupid words Oikawa." Maki laughted and nughed Matsun.
"Well, today is different. He is avoiding his responsibility."

Matsun joined in, with surprised expression, "Our Iwaizumi, the most responsible mom the world have ever known, Iwaizumi Hajime avoiding his responsibility?"
"As much as it sounds weird and unnatural, its true." Oikawa added looking at me with his pissed look.
"Then it must be something really serious." Maki went to sit on the bench pulling other two idiots with him, and petting seat between him and Oikawa. "Lets talk dude, we are here to help."

They really are pain in the ass.

"We are at practice. Get back to the court." I said, looking at them with deadly stare.

"Please Hajime." Shittykawa gave me his "best" puppy eyes. And soon Matsun joined him. "We just want to help."

They will be the death of me.

I sighed and went to sit down with them.

"So which one of you will told us whats wrong." Maki smiled and leaned on Matsun shoulder.
As i was about to start the story Oikawa interupted me. "Oh I will!"

"So we all know that Y/n-chan has a short temper, so she swears a lot and can be kind a mean. Well she was doing a presentation and something happened so she swore in the middle of it and also she caused a fight between two guys. So because of that she got dettention."

He stopped and glared at me for some reason.

"And we all know that she got her short temper from her brother, who, when heard what happened, snapped at her." at this moment i get a bit embarrassed so i looked away. "So he started yelling at her in the hall and said some really bad things to her." I was at ease when Oikawa finally finished the story, so i waited for Makis and Matsuns reply.

"What did he said?" Maki asked. I remembered everything and i was starting to feel sick of myself for saying something like that.

"Well something about how she causes troubles for everyone." Oikawa said without a second tought, looking sadly at me.
"Iwaizumi you hav-"Matsun tried to say something but i snapped and yelled.

"I will apologies to her after practice!!"i stood up looking away." I know that i went overboard, but i just care about her a lot." my eyes were full of tears.

Fuck! You are a men Hajime! You cant cry.

As i was about to run to the bathroom someone grabbed my arm and turn me around revealing my face. Oikawa pulled me closer and hugged me burying my face in his cheast. Soon Maki hugged me from behind and Matsun hugged all of us together, putting his head on mine and whispering, "We are always here for you Hajime. Its ok."

I sobbed into Oikawa cheast hugging him tighter. "You idiots."

What would i do without them.

"Lets get back to practice."

----------------------time skip----------------------

"So.... Did you figure out what you gonna say to her?" Kusokawa asked as we were walking home together.

"Im just gonna tell her whats on my mind at that moment." I lowered my head, looking at the ground.
"Yeah you are not very good at talking Iwa-chan~" my eyes lightened when i heard my silly nickname coming from his mouth. "But this is Y/n-chan, so im sure you will be fine." he looked at me giving me a big smile.

After some time Oikawa stopped. "Why did you stop?" I looked at him with tired eyes. He just chuckled "We are splitting here idiot. Im going home."
I laughted nervously "Oh yeah." He came up to me and hugged me "Good luck Hajime. I know you can do it."
"Thanks Tooru." I hugged him back and we went separate ways.

As i was coming closer to our street i was getting more and more anxious.

What if she did something to herself? What if this time is worse then all times before this? Does she hates me now?

All this questions were running through my head, i couldnt get rid of them.

When i finally saw the street i hit my cheeks with both hends. "Its ok Hajime. Just talk to her." I calmed down a little bit.

Soon i turned onto our street. Our house was only 3 house away from the corner. I looked up trying to see if the lights were on in Y/ns room, they werent. Then i looked in front of me and saw something that infuriated me to the maximum.

Kyoutani leaning in to kiss Y/n.

NO! NO! NO! Im not gonna let anyone hurt her anymore!!!

"YOU."

Kyoutani turned his head around, looking surprised or frightened, i didnt give a fuck. I just wanted him to get the fuck away from my sister.

"GET. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. HER." I said while walking towards them. I bet i was looking like i was going to murdur him. And i was ready to, if i had to.

I took Y/ns arm and pulled her into our house.
"Hajime! Let me fucking go." She yelled at me trying to escape.

Am i squeezing her to hard?

I let her go and pointed at her, trying to act calm. "You. In the house. Now."
And then i turned my furious glare at the boy. "And you. Dont you ever come close to her, again."

I slowly pushed Y/n in the house trying not to hurt her or scare her. After she get in i went after her closing the door behind me.

Y/ns pov

"What the fuck Hajime?!" i yelled at my brother the moment he locked the door. "Did i ever tried to mess with your life?! No, i didnt! But you wont let me breath!"
"Im just doing this for your own good Y/n." he looked away from me pulling of his jacket.
"Aaw really!? And when did you became so caring, brother?" i looked at him with deadly stare.

He just sighed and passed me trying to get to the kitchen. "Look Y/n, i want to apolo-"

I stopped him with a big laugh. "How fucking cute! You ignored me for three fucking days, then deciding to ruin everything, pulling me into the house and NOW you want to apologies?!"

"Y/n, please, calm down a bit."he petted my shoulder."Lets sit down, ok?" I hit his hend away and started to go up the stairs to my room. "I can even bet that your apology is fake. Oikawa probably made you do it anyways." I sadly laughted.

I just know that everything you said is truth. Im just causing troubles.

"NO, Y/n, wait!!" he stood up coming towards me. "I-"
"Im tired." I interrupted him. "Im going to the bed." I started going up but he grabbed me. "Lets sleep together, like when we were kids." he looked at me sadly. "Im scared that you will run away or do something to yourself."

"We are not kids anymore." I pulled my hand out of his grip. "And i wont."
I continued climbing up the stairs leaving him alone. He just said, "I believe you then. Good night. You will give me his jacket tomorrow, so i can return it."

I looked down at the floor and whispered under my breath "I just wont run away."

As i was about to enter my room i looked back and saw Hajime sitting on stairs head burried in his legs, mom petting his head.

We will never be what we once were.

Authors note

Me? Uploading 2 chapters in a few days!? Immposible....

But it is! I just got really big inspiration since a lot of you said that you really like this story and are looking forward to the next chapters.