Chapter 38

"Are you really saying that we are outside?!" Jungkook exclaimed. All of us were too shocked to reply. Our dream to get out of that hell hole actually came true, and just when we were about to give up too. I turned around 180 degrees and made out the silhouette of the building we had just escaped out of, hidden amongst a forest of trees. It wouldn't be long until Boris realised that we had somehow escaped. They could be coming this way any moment. 

"Guys, We can't just stand here. We are outside now but getting our hopes too high won't do us any favours. We need to get to the police station" I said. Jungkook and Taehyung nodded in agreement. 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go!!!" Jungkook started running down the road in excitement and Taehyung followed him eagerly. Their brown and red hair ruffled themselves in the strong breeze as they ran down the road. 

I was just about to follow them when I had a sudden thought that stopped me in my tracks. The words of Yoongi echoed in my head: "after I get rid of you I am just going to fix the mess you created and continue the game..." 

I spun around to look at the dorms in the distance, then to the building we had just escaped from, then to Jungkook and Taehyung running down the road full of relief. As much as I wanted to get out of here, I couldn't just leave the rest of the teens here at the mercy of Boris Johnson and Yoongi's sick game. I would be just as bad Boris and Yoongi. But what if it was too late...

Small movements coming from the forest caught my attention. I could see tiny figures coming out of the building of Hell - it could only be Boris and his soldiers. I had to act now or never. "JUNGKOOK!! TAEHYUNG!!" I screamed in a hurry, my voice slightly shaky. Taehyung and Jungkook stopped dead in their tracks, stunned by my sudden scream and made their way towards me in a confused manner. 

Jungkook sighed and took my hand. "What now Y/N? We don't have much time to get out of here before we are literally hunted down with bullets penetrating our bodies..."

"I think we get the idea" Taehyung interrupted anxiously. I could tell that they both wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible and the anxiety was really getting to them. However, saving the other dorms was certainly the best thing to do, even if it meant risking our own lives. I know Jimin and Namjoon would do the same if they were still alive. 

"We have to get the rest of the dorms out of here with us before Boris gets to them first" I explained, and I continued before Jungkook or Tae could disagree, "by the time we get to the police station, Boris could have killed them since he knows he is going to get caught. Plus, who knows? If the army is corrupt, the police could definitely be corrupt too..."

"It's okay, you don't have to explain" Taehyung said. "I helped create this whole bloody mess so I can at least make something right by making sure that what I did doesn't affect anyone else". Taehyung bowed his head in shame and rubbed the back of his neck sadly, earning a rub on the back from Jungkook. 

"Of course we will help everyone else! That is the first thing we should have thought of when we escaped instead of just being happy for ourselves" Jungkook said, with a warm smile plastered on his face. I was just about to say something when we all heard a small snap of a branch coming from the woods. It sounded distant, but we had to act fast if we were going to get 21 kids out safely.

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked hurriedly, my anxiety spiking up a bit too high. We couldn't just all run down the road like a bunch of lost sheep; we will be shot down one by one for sure. There had to be something else that we could do...

"Um guys..." Taehyung said, pointing to something behind him. "We still have the school bus that we took to get to the forest..." 

"Oh yeah..." I mumbled, my face turning hot from embarrassment. I didn't know how I didn't see two huge yellow school buses parked practically in front of our eyes. Always worrying for no reason whatsoever... I thought, rolling my eyes secretly. 

"So Tae and I were literally going to run to the station when there were actual buses waiting for us just over here?" Jungkook said in disbelief. Well at least I wasn't the only one whose eyes needed checking. Jungkook scratched his head in wonder and turned his attention back to what really mattered. "I guess we get the kids into the school bus and drive away as fast as we can"

"I can drive" Taehyung volunteered confidently. To be fair, he was the only one with a legal drivers license. 

"Cool" I said. "Taehyung, do you want to stay here and get the bus ready for us whilst Jungkook and I gather everyone from the dorms?" 

"Yeah sure I will do that" 

"Where exactly are we going to take them?" Jungkook asked. 

There was a moment of silence before anyone said anything. We all had no idea what we were going to do but we had no time to think: soldiers, guns and an angry prime minister were coming our way fast. "We will worry about that when we get onto the bus... for now just follow the plan we have made so far"

"Okay. You guys should go now and hurry up!" Taehyung exclaimed, shoving Jungkook and I towards the direction of the dorms. Jungkook and I didn't have to be told twice; we both started sprinting as fast as we could to the dorms.