Chapter 12

"What the fuck Jimin" I shouted as I watched Jungkook fall hard into the water. He sank beneath the surface of the water and out of sight. Jimin looked down at Jungkook with a confused and regretful look and then looked at me worriedly.

"Um... I...." Jimin stuttered as he thought of what to say, but I didn't have time for excuses. I looked over at Jin, who had already made it to the top and was holding onto a pipe to support himself. He stared down at the place where Jungkook had landed and sunk with an emotionless expression. It was almost as if he had been frozen in place and couldn't move. He neither said a word nor blinked for the entire time I was staring at him.

Meanwhile, Jimin was still trying to get his excuses out. "Y/N I'm sorry..."

"Why the fuck can't you control yourself Jimin?" I snapped, angrily, "Do you think now is the time to get people killed? And over me too?"

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "You heard what we were saying?"

"Of course I heard what you were saying, you twat" I looked down at where Jungkook had sunk and noticed that he had not come back up. I stared at the water, getting panicky as I realised that I had to go down and save him before he drowns. "I am going to have to get him out"

"Why? He looked like he could swim perfectly from the way he was showing off his abs"

"You hit him on the head Jimin and he fell down the pipes. He is probably too hurt to swim back up" I glanced at Jin unwillingly. He was still staring at the place Jungkook had disappeared but this time he had a look of interest on his face. Why was he looking like that? To be honest, it was really starting to creep me out.

"Let me do it since I was the one who hit him and I don't want you to get hurt"

I scowled at the sound at Jimin's voice. I had worked so hard to get up just two pipes and he had ruin all that by getting into pointless fights and get me involved with his shit. "There is no point because you have already finished climbing all the pipes and I am still on the second one. Also don't be acting like you don't want people to get hurt when you just hit the life out of Jungkook... literally." I looked down in hopes that Jungkook had saved himself but there was still no sign of him. "If Jungkook is dead, you can guarantee that I will never talk to your murdering ass again"

I glared at Jimin one last time, took a deep breath and dived into the pool. The water was colder than the last time I had come into contact with it but it was easier to swim with most of my clothes off. I forced my eyes to open in the water which caused them to sting painfully. However, I had no time to react to pain: I had to find Jungkook quickly before he drowned. I swam to the bottom of the room and scanned the floor for Jungkook's body and sooner than later, I found him lying on the floor.

I swam over to him frantically, the water gliding past my body smoothly as I pushed it behind me. My forehead furrowed as I caught sight of a pale Jungkook, whose eyes and mouth were slightly open which allowed bubbles of gas to escape from his lungs. His body was half planted on the ground and half floating off the ground, allowing me to believe that he had attempted to try and swim back up. However, what caught my attention was the red substance circling his head. I let an unwanted gasp as I realised that it must be blood. Fuck you Jimin I thought as I grabbed hold of Jungkook's arms and attempted to lift most of his weight onto my shoulders. I smirked at the feeling of Jungkook's hard chest on my back, his weight crushing me forcefully but pleasurably. What the hell Y/N? He is drowning and that's what you think about? A voice criticised and I shrugged the thoughts out of my head, completely disgusted with myself. How could I be thinking about that right now? I tried to push up with my legs but failed: he was too heavy to lift up.