Chapter 16

Jimin, Jungkook and Jin followed my lead into the next damned room. My heart continued to beat extremely fast and every step was full of dread. Who would be next? I was determined that we all got out of here safe and sound and I felt the pressure to make that come true, especially as the 'new leader'. The others were probably relying on my word to stop them from getting killed so what would happen if we did die? I flinched at the imagery of the boys looking at me with disappointment clearly written on their foreheads. 

The next room looked the same as the other one, but minus the swimming pool. It was small, dark and empty and I cringed at a terrible smell once again. "Why the fuck is the smell so bad in here?" I asked, covering my nose, desperate to get the smell out of my nose. 

"I don't know but it's killing me" replied Jimin, he too had his hands covering his nose.

"Something probably died in here" said Jin.

"Or someone..."

"Guys come on we don't have that much time" I said. I peered around at the room for a small card but there wasn't one in sight. "We have less than five hours left" I didn't come all this way to die anyways because of a stupid smell. 

"She is right", Jungkook agreed and smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded at him. "We need to find the card so we can hurry up and get out of here". He began to search around the room for the card. I guess Yoongi decided that he wouldn't make it easy to even start the task. He now hides the cards and couldn't be bothered to paint a huge and bloody message on the crumbling wall. Why was he doing all this? I thought curiously, it can't be just for power. You have to do more than kill a bunch of kids if you want to achieve world domination.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jin shouting and waving a card over his head. I guess he found it. We all rushed to Jin, who was standing in the dark corner of the room, anxious to see who was next to play Yoongi's game. 

"Um... the card says-" Jin started and then stopped which caused us me to grab the card out of his hand. After trying to make out the messy handwriting, my heart stopped as my eyes scanned the four words on the card: Jimin, Truth or Dare. However, not only did it say Jimin's name, there was no truth for Jimin to choose, only a dare. 

I dropped the card onto the hard, cold ground and stumbled backwards. Jimin grabbed my arm softly and shook me. "What did the card say?" he said. 

"It's... it's you Jimin" I looked down, refusing to look into Jimin's eyes and I felt his grip on my arm loosen and eventually give way. I could hear his heavy breaths and he shuffled his feet nervously. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook and Jin go up to him and hug him and I joined them. "Jimin, don't worry, you know you're going to be okay right?" I tried to encourage him but there was no reply from him. 

Jin sighed and walked over to pick the card up from the floor. "There is no truth... only a dare. I guess you cannot do dares from the corner of a room." Jin walked to the centre of the room and we followed him slowly, but surely. "Come on guys, you said it yourself- we don't have time"

We picked up the pace and stood in a circle in the middle of the room. I glanced at Jimin who had a melancholy look on his pretty face and I couldn't help but pout for him. I placed a hand on his arm and he looked at me with those same sad eyes. "It's going to be okay. You said you were never going to leave me remember?" I said and his eyes lit up briefly. He brought his hand up to stroke mine and turned to listen to what Jin had to say.

"There is only a dare, as I said before" He paused, took a deep breath and continued, "the dare is- holy shit" His eyes widened and he gasped. His eyes traveled to glance at Jimin and he continued with a shaky voice: "sh- shoot Y/N with the gun placed in the room. Shoot to kill"