Chapter 6

My hands shook and balls of sweat erupted from my pores and spilled down my forehead. My heart began to beat so fast that I could hear it and my vision became blurry. The realisation hit me: this was a life or death situation. My friends could die. I could die. Well as long as we play by the rules, we will be fine right?

"We need to find a way to get out of here" Namjoon said, looking around the room for a hole in the wall or something that could lead to freedom.

"No shit smart ass" replied Lisa. She too began to look for a route for escape.

"No" I turned around and saw Jin standing in the corner with his head bowed. I had completely forgotten he was here. I automatically felt sorry for the boy: how could his own cousin put him in here? "You heard Yoongi: we have to complete the game or we die. We have about 11 hours and 50 minutes left and we can't spend that time trying to find a way to get killed. You don't want to end up like your friend ..." To my surprise, Jin said that extremely calmly. I would think that he would be the most panicked since his own family dumped him in here. He was definitely the bravest one of the group.

"Jin is right" I said, "We need to continue with the game before we all die here". The rest of the group looked up at me and nodded their heads. Jimin dragged Jungkook off the floor, who was still sobbing, and we started the game.

************

"Look at the door guys" said Jisoo. We all looked and there was a sign on the door saying: This way. 

"Maybe that tells us where to go next" said Jisoo. She walked towards the sign and creaked the door open. There was another empty room. It looked almost exactly the same as the room we were in. 

"Well let's go in" said Jimin and we all proceeded to walk through the door. As soon as we walked through the door, Lisa screamed. On the wall there was a huge message painted on the wall: Lisa, Truth or Dare. Namjoon went up to the message and slid his finger down the substance used to paint the message.

"It's blood" he said and I heard the sound of Lisa crying behind me. I went over to Lisa and put my arm around me in a comforting manner. "Looks like you're first" I said, "All you need to do is follow the rules of the game and you will be fine"

"There is something on the table" said Jungkook. It was the first time I had heard him speak since he saw friend dead on the floor. Namjoon picked up a piece of paper that was lying on a table and read the message aloud. 

"Truth or dare Lisa"

"Um... Truth" said Lisa. Her voice was shaky and it sounded like she wasn't able to breathe

"What is the worst thing you have ever done" Namjoon read. We all looked at Lisa, waiting for her answer. Her face had drained of colour and she looked at Jisoo for help. Her voice was shaky as she started to speak.

"I... I refuse to say" We all looked at her in confusion and shock.

"I don't think that is allowed Lisa...."

"I don't care... I do not want to say. They can't really kill because they should know that my parents will be looking for me" Lisa said confidently. I sighed in frustration: I didn't have time or life to give up for this. I looked at my watch: 11 hours and 20 minutes left. Lisa looked at Jisoo again for help but Jisoo took a step back and looked away.

"Lisa, it's life or death right here just say the bloody truth and we can be done here. Do you seriously want to die?" I said. She shook her head and I scowled.

"Come on guys, they must be pranking us because they want to test our bravery or some shit like that"

"So you're telling me that Fred, my friend, is acting dead?" Jungkook's eyes heatened up as he glared at Lisa menacingly.

"Maybe..."

I watched as Jungkook ran up to Lisa and pushed her hard. Lisa screamed and took a step back in fright. I watched in horror as the floor gave way under her feet and she fell through the ground. Her screams echoed and seemed to get further and further away. Finally, the sound of a slam to the ground erupted from the hole. The screams stopped abruptly, the sound of the thump echoed around the room and nobody dared to move or speak a word.