Chapter 28

"There are ropes in the corner" I pointed at where the ropes were and Jungkook followed my hand with his eyes curiously. He squinted at the corner and saw the familiar shape of thick long ropes.

"Ah" he said when he saw them. "Yeah so... what about them?"

"We could use them to tie the guards to the table securely so that they don't escape and we could come back for them when we get help" I explained.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook's face creased with worry, "I don't think we have time to do that. I am sure Yoongi and more people will be coming down quickly to get rid of us" I definitely wasn't sure we would tie them up on time, but at least we would not have to worry about J-Hope and Kai anymore. 

"Don't worry" I placed my hand on his shoulder and he sighed. "If we do it now then maybe we can make it"

"Okay, I will go and get the rope" Jungkook said and before I could reply, he was already running to retrieve the ropes. I turned to the guards, who were peering  at me, curious about what Jungkook and I were talking about. 

"You're not going anywhere and to make sure that happens, we are going to tie you up. Do any of you have handcuffs?" J-Hope and Kai glanced at each other without saying a word. "Don't waste my fucking time or you will regret it"

"I have handcuffs" said Kai hurriedly. He reached into his pocket, took out two pairs of handcuffs and chucked them at me. The disrespect was real, even after I had just saved their lives. I picked up the handcuffs, went over to the guards and dragged them to the table to cuff them up to the table legs. By the time I had finished, Jungkook had returned with the ropes dangling off his shoulders in huge heaps. The struggle was clearly displayed on Jungkook's face as he dragged the thick long ropes and dropped them by my feet.

"They are so heavy" he said while panting. I pulled a concerned face and bent down to pick them up. My muscles ached immediately and I dropped the rope in a sudden motion. My hand was already broken and my other arm was still hurting from when a bullet grazed it a while ago. there was no way I was going to be able to carry those ropes. 

"Yeah they are heavy"

"So how the fuck are we going to do this?" Jungkook asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. Although both my arms were useless, I just had to suck it up and try as hard as I could. The only way to survive this place was by being strong. Without saying another word, I picked up the ropes again and heaved them at the guards, cuing for Jungkook to do the same. 

Jungkook and I ended up tying their legs together and then around the table for better stability. The guards did not struggle at all; I didn't know if it was because they were scared of us or they had just given up already. Jungkook glanced at J-Hope's hand, which was handcuffed to the table and smirked. "You cuffed them too?" he said.

"Well... you know... at least now they will never get out without..." I gasped when a sudden realisation entered my head. "Oh shit I forgot the key!" I exclaimed wildly. 

"Oh for God's sake Y/N" Jungkook frowned and turned his attention the guards. "Where is the key?"

"It's in my front pocket" Kai said straight away. Jungkook went into his pocket, took out a small silver key and put it into his own pocket. 

"Right, when we are done, we will come back for you with help okay?" Jungkook said. The guards had ropes wrapped around their entire body and they were connected to the table with the handcuffs and the remainder of the ropes. There was no chance of escape for them. "Give us trouble and I will make sure you never see the light of day again. Understand?"

The guards gulped and nodded. Jungkook, satisfied with J-Hope and Kai's answer, turned to me and took out his gun. He looked down and frowned when he saw my broken finger. "We need to do something about that hand" he said. He scrunched up his brows in thought and then suddenly, took off his shirt. He handed his shirt to me and I frowned, confused. 

"What is this supposed to do?"

Jungkook gave me a look that said: 'what an idiot' and rolled his eyes. "Tie it around you hand"

I made my mouth into an 'O' sound and took the shirt from Jungkook. My cheeks went hot with embarrassment and Jungkook scowled at me in disbelief. I guess this place has messed with my common sense too. I carefully wrapped the shirt over my hand while flinching every time the shirt pressed too hard on my finger. Jungkook peered at me, clearly concerned.

"Do you need help with that?" Jungkook asked, already grabbing hold of his shirt. I guess there was no point in answering because he had already started. The butterflies returned to my stomach, rising up to my chest as Jungkook took my hand into his and cautiously wrapped his shirt around my finger first and them my whole hand. His face was scrunched up with his bunny teeth showing mildly in deep concentration, which made me giggle silently.

As soon as he was done, he relaxed his face and stared at my bandage with a look of approval. I slowly lifted up my hand and examined it; the shirt had been carefully wrapped around my hand and was tied up in tiny knots. "It's perfect don't worry" Jungkook told me. He must have sensed my concern already. I nodded and turned to face him. "So, are you ready to get of here?" Jungkook asked me. To be honest, I didn't even need to answer: we both knew that we had no choice... not that we would choose to stay here anyways. 

I took out my own gun and lowered it beside me, clenching it hard. Jungkook grinned at that and took my non-injured hand in his. "Let's go and kick some ass"