Chapter 2

It has been two hours since I had left my house to go to the summer camp which was called Camp Forset. I sat in the passenger seat of my mum's car and looked out of the window as my mum drove me further and further away from Netflix and chilling. After a while, I saw five huge dorms and a cafe and I realised that I must be arriving. 

I got out of the car, bid my goodbyes to my mum and caught sight of Jimin and Namjoon walking together towards the camp. I ran over to them with my suitcase and called out to them. "Jimin, Namjoon, wait up!"

They both turned around and laughed when they saw me struggling to pull my heavy suitcase behind me. "Shut up" I scowled at them which caused them to laugh harder and we all walked through the entrance of the camp.

Before we were able to look around, a tall man and an even taller man walked out of what looked like the main hall, in dark brown uniform. As soon as everybody saw them standing firmly in front of the door, they fell silent one by one. 

The slightly shorter man was the first on to speak. "Hello boys and girls! Welcome to the first opening of summer Camp Forset. I am Min Yoongi, the leader of this camp and this is my deputy leader, Kim Taehyung" He pointed at the man beside him, who waved at the crowd and give a small nervous smile.

"You can call me Tae" said the deputy leader and bowed his head slightly. Cute I thought to myself.

I couldn't lie: these two men were extremely handsome. I shouldn't be hitting on them as a 16 year old but it was hard to ignore their unique features. Yoongi had jet black hair and had a stern but handsome face. His eyes had a sinister but captivating look as he surveyed his audience carefully. He looked about 26 years old. Taehyung was the opposite: he had red hair which gave him a messy but cute and bold look. He flashed a boxy smile whilst he looked at the children with his small brown eyes. He looked around 24 years old. They were probably the most beautiful people I had ever seen.

"Thank you Taehyung" said Yoongi placing his hands behind his back, "follow me to the hall where we will address the schedule and the rules of the camp." Immediately everybody proceeded to follow the two men, muttering to themselves quietly. They were probably talking about how good looking they were. I took this opportunity to look around at the different kids who were there. There was a fair mixture of boys and girls. In the distance, I saw four girls walking together, giggling and staring at Tae. How typical. I looked to my right and saw Jungkook with his sidekicks. Great. My holiday is definitely in ruins.

When we got to the hall, Yoongi and Tae began their speech straight away. "Right, rule number 1: bedtime is at 9:00 pm." There were a few groans in the audience, mainly coming from Jungkook and his cronies. Yoongi continued, ignoring them completely. "Rule number 2: Nobody is allowed to leave the dorms after bedtime until we tell you to and rule number 3: you must obey EVERYTHING we asked of you or there will be serious consequences"

"Sounds more like a detention camp to me" said someone in the crowd. He was tall with brown hair and unique facial features. Why were all the boys so pretty here?

"Is there a problem Jin?" Yoongi snapped, glaring at him. Oh so his name is Jin.

"Um... no cousin Yoongi" said Jin cowering away from his icy glare. So they are cousins. Interesting. His mum must have forced him to come here to spend more time with family. 

"Perfect" said Yoongi, "any questions?"

"What is your skin care routine?" one person said. I traced the sound back to one of the four girls that I saw hitting on the two men. 

"What is your name sweetheart?" replied Tae, flashing his legendary box smile again. I swear I could have fainted.

"Lisa Manoban" the girl said. She bit her lip and made sure she showed the slightest bit of her cleavage.

"Well Lisa, I use-"

"We don't have time for that" shot Yoongi which caused Tae and Lisa to fix back up and shut up. Wow even his deputy head was scared of him. I couldn't blame him. Yoongi definitely had a dark sense to him. I couldn't tell if he was just strict or if there was something really wrong with him.

"Tae will show you to your dorms"