Chapter 15

The room was filled with Jimin's pants and splutters as he emerged from the pool. My heart stopped as Jimin was red in the face and looked as if he was still running out of air. My hands started tremble once again and I squinted at Jimin hard, as if doing that would make him feel any better. Jungkook ran over to the edge of the pool and I followed him like an obedient sheep. Surprisingly, Jin went over to see Jimin too. His eyes were also squinted as he stared at Jimin with genuine concern. I'm glad to know he doesn't want everyone dead. I guess Jimin is a favourite I thought with a slight smile on my face. Jimin looked at us frustrated and his face went even redder than it was before. He threw his hands up in the air and scowled.

"Are you just going to stand there and gawp at me? Help me the fuck out of the pool" Jimin shrieked. Yep, Jimin was definitely back. Jungkook and Jin held out an arm to enable an annoyed Jimin to get out of the pool safely. As soon as Jimin was pulled onto hard ground, I pushed past Jin and pulled Jimin into a deep hug. I buried my head into his neck and took notice of warm feeling that emerged from his arms wrapping around me. He was safe. All thoughts of life without Jimin vanished along with my nervous butterflies and frightened emotions. Jimin's muscular arms squeezed me hard and I felt the soft touch of his plump lips gently kiss my head. "I told you I was never going to leave you, didn't I?" he whispered into my ear, causing me to sigh and break the hug.

His brown eyes peered into mine, glistening along with his wet body. "And I never doubted you" I said, causing a grin to erupted from his lips. "I am so glad you're safe"

"Of course I am safe! I am the national champion after all" he pushed out his bare chest and smoldered at the ceiling, making me giggle uncontrollably. I am so glad Jimin is back.

My ears picked up on a stern clearance of the throat which came from my right side. Of course it was the one and only Kim Seokjin. "Does it look like we wanna see your romantic reunion?" Jin rolled his eyes excessively, causing me to growl under my breath from agitation, "how about you tell us what happened down there and why you took so long"

"Okay dick Seokjin" Jimin smirked when he caught sight of Jin roll his eyes again. Seriously, Jimin was going to get himself into trouble one day but I was all for it if it meant that Jimin would remain safe. 

"Okay guys, can we grow up here?" Jungkook was the second person to roll his eyes, "Jimin can you please tell us what happened?" 

"See! That's it, that's how you ask me to do..."

"Just fucking tell us!" Jungkook, Jin and I chorused. Jimin was really started to annoy me too...

"Okay calm down bitches jeez. The pool was so much deeper than it was initially which explains why the button looks much smaller than it did before. The ground level of the pool must have been leveled down when Jisoo jumped in and just got deeper and deeper. I guess Jisoo made it just on time to push the button but..."

"Drowned before she made it back up" Jungkook interrupted Jimin with a disturbed look planted on his face. The mention of Jisoo's face forced the imagery of Jisoo struggling for air. I shook my head aggressively, not wanting that to disturb my peace of mind again. I had to move on - I had to at least until I got out of here. 

"Didn't your mother teach you not interrupt people when they are speaking?" Jimin asked, placing his hands on his hips and glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook ignored Jimin and continued: "It is lucky that we are still alive; Jisoo had only just made it and if she was a second later, we would be dead fishes rotting in the over-sized pool right now" 

"Excuse me? I asked you a question" Jimin said. His hands were still placed on his hips like a frustrated mother whose child just spilled juice all over the carpet.