Chapter 1

The school bell rings loud and clear which indicated the end of the last day of the school year. Finally it was time for the summer holidays. I breathed a sigh of relief as I packed my school books with the rest of the class and was the first one to exit the classroom. I walked down the hallway full of excited school kids when I unfortunately spotted a familiar face and made eye contact. It was my school bully, Jeon Jungkook. I quickened my pace in order to avoid any conversations with him but it was no use: Jungkook grabbed my arm and pushed me against the lockers.

"Leaving so soon?" he said whilst snickering. Behind him was his usual group of sidekicks who copied and complimented everything Jungkook did 24/7. I low-key feel sorry for them. My thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook shaking me and I realised that I hadn't answered his question.

"What do you want now?" I asked, already fed up with him.

"I heard you are going to the summer camp this year" he said. This was true. There was a brand new summer camp that had only opened this year and my mum was forcing me to go with a bunch of my friends. Not that I have that many. Apparently I am too antisocial and I need to engage in a more "teenage life", so instead of watching Netflix all day for a month, I will be going to camp to stay with insects and terrible food.

"Yeah I am going" I said, trying to avoid eye contact with Jungkook. His big brown eyes stared into my soul and I knew that if I looked at them, I would fall into a trance as much as I hate him.

"Well great" Jungkook replied, stroking my shoulder then digging his nails into it. I flinched slightly and his sidekicks sniggered. "I look forward to seeing you there with all my boys Cindy"

I scowled at the repetition of Cindy. Ever since I came to school in a Cinderella costume in Year 7, it has become my new name. It has been 5 years now and nobody has dropped it... and I don't think they ever will.

"Well looks like I can't come since I just found out that there will be a parasite infestation at the camp"

"Don't be a little bitch" spat Jungkook, causing me to flinch again. I am a tough girl but I don't know why I allow myself to be treated like this. "I need you-"

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER" boomed a familiar voice and I thanked the Lord for ending the conversation. Jungkook hands were immediately removed from my body and he turned around slowly. There stood my saviours and best friends: Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon. Jungkook's sidekicks instantly flew to Jungkook's side in an attempt to look tough. 

Jimin, ignoring the boys, grabbed Jungkook by the collar and slammed him against the lockers. Jimin was definitely the aggressive one of the group, more aggressive than me anyways. "Look okay, you will leave Y/N the fuck alone and you will never speak to her again"

"Or what-"

"Or I will knock the blood, sweat and tears out of you" Jimin glared at Jungkook with such intensity that Jungkook threw his hands up in defeat.

"Alright, alright I will leave her alone... for now" Jungkook laughed and joined his sidekicks, "see you at camp suckers". Jungkook then ran down the hall and out of sight.

I rubbed my sore shoulder and frowned when realised that there was a huge bruise where Jungkook had dug his nails in. "Are you okay Y/N?" asked Namjoon. His concern was fully demonstrated by his facial expression. 

"I am okay" I said, brushing myself off. I didn't want them to think I was in need of their help. I hate feeling like I need other people.

"You need to stand up for yourself Y/N" said Jimin, scowling at me. 

"Whatever"

We walked out of school together and parted to our homes. Time for me to pack my bags for the first day of camp.