Home

A.N. I've been getting a lot of requests for this one, so here you go. This story was inspired by "Peter Snaps", a one-shot by boredhumanalert. Thank you for allowing me to use some of the details in it! This one-shot is dedicated to _Your_Crazy_Fangirl_, who is a beautiful human being who deserves love. Thank you for supporting me. Stay strong.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Fourteen million, six hundred and five different outcomes.

Only one in which they win.

Only one.

----------

Peter was disoriented, to say the very least.

Then again, he had just woken up on Titan. Looking around, he couldn't see any sign of Tony Stark. Before he could freak out, Doctor Strange showed up, right in front of him.

"C'mon kid, it's been five years."

Well, there goes the freaking out bit.

"Five years?! I've missed five years of school?!"

Stephen stared at the boy before him in shock before breaking out into a fit of laughter. 

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that."

Straightening up, he beckoned him to the portal. Peter looked around one last time before stepping out of the portal.

***

The first thing Peter did was take a deep breath in.

Then, he collapsed.

After remaining metaphysical for so long, even his enhanced sense of balance had been thrown off guard by sudden gravitational pull, forcing him down on a knee. Regaining his bearings, he stood up. 

Looking around, Peter was met with a wrecked landscape. Trees were broken, steel rods were bent and clouds of dust filled the air.

Wait, is that the Avengers logo? Ohmygod is this THE COMPOUND?!

He looked about to see the other heroes were appearing beside him in a similar manner. It was only then that he noticed Captain America being the only thing standing between them and Thanos' army.

Jumping about and landing next to the Captain, he awaited for a signal to attack, a pep talk, Thanos' final offer for surrender, anything at all.

His craving was answered with what could only be described as the most legendary war cry ever uttered.

"AVENGERS!", yelled the Captain as he held out his hand. Peter poised himself, resting his weight on his back leg and keeping the front foot light for agility. He then refocused on the Captain.

Why is he holding out his hand like tha-ohmygod he can lift Mew Mew?

The Captain caught the mythical weapon in his right hand and with a withering glare of hatred at the enemy, finished it.

"Assemble", he growled, but was somehow heard throughout the battlefield.

Filled with a sudden burst of energy, Peter jumped into the fray, shooting his webs onto the upsized Ant-Man to swing. He began ripping through the aliens that came his way.