Out

I love how Peter's standing off to the side, so proud of himself.

This one was requested by Power_7u7, whom I once again thank for reading my content. While I will do as requested, a certain version of this had been a previous plot sketch of mine, so expect some of my own ideas here and there.

|||||||||||||||

It was supposed to be a normal day, but you know how it is with Peter Parker. The 'Parker Luck' never lets him get what he wants in the way he wishes to.

---

Peter was tired. Very tired. 

He had spent all day working on the finer points of a new invention with Tony Stark, his father. They were both working on a treatment for cancer, since Peter had suggested that they work on it. He said, and I quote, "You own about a hundred hospitals in New York alone. Why not do it anyway?"

Liking the idea, the genius enlisted the help of Bruce Banner, who, excluding Peter and maybe Helen Cho, knew more about biology and anatomy than anybody else in the tri-state area, and of course, Helen Cho herself.

Bruce had volunteered to work in his own lab: the rock music that was customarily blasted in Tony's lab wasn't the optimal environment for the rather peaceful scientist. Helen volunteered to join him. While she did not hate the older Stark, she wasn't really a fan of him, either.

Peter and Tony then set about designing their weapon of choice: a time gun. Tony figured that if the cancerous cells could be reduced to the point where taking them out would be simple, it would be very helpful for those already in critical stages. So, with the focused beam, the cancerous cells could be reversed to a negligible point and then removed. So instead of running the cells through time, which would be time travel, they would run time through the cells.

So here he was, humming out 'The Monster' as he finalized some calculations. (A.N. Rihanna's great and so is Eminem.)

"Dad, I'm finished"

"Okay, kiddo. Be with you in a sec."

DUM-E, Tony's trusty robot assistant, held the gun's muzzle as Tony placed the trigger in place.

You see, the funny thing with guns these days are that they always accidentally misfire.

Well, that's exactly what happened.

Tony must have placed a bit too much pressure on the trigger, because for a second, a blast was seen heading in Peter's direction and in the blink of an eye, he was gone the next.

Panicking already, Tony ran over to where he once stood.

"PETER?!" he called out as he looked around.

He did not expect to hear a very childish  yet somewhat familiar giggle.

He then looked down to see Peter's clothes, and a suspicious looking rock-blob-thing with hair.

"Peter?" he called out tentatively. The rock-blob-thing with hair moved to show a face.

Oh, wait. 

Never mind, it's Peter.

He instantly recognized his son (which was good).