Again (Pt. 4)

A.N. Some of the events here don't really coincide with the comics, but for the story's sake, assume it is an AU. Happy reading!

|||||

-/Present: 5 Years After Peter's Disappearance/-

"I love the way your hands fit in mine."

Wanda opened her eyes with a smile, turning towards the sound as she squeezed their entwined palms.

"Me too."

Peter smiled at that.

He gently pulled her closer by their connected hands, and encircled his arms around her waist, Wanda placing hers around his neck.

She leaned him and gave a loving peck on his nose.

She couldn't help it.

Peter wrinkled his nose as the sensation hit him, and she laughed at his expression, bending backwards.

As she came upright, she touched her forehead against his, trying to convey her love for him in a single glance.

"I love you," he said, bringing the smile on Wanda's face to an almost painful width.

"I love you too." she rasped out, before her lips met his.

They stood there for a few moments, basking in the bliss. His head moving to the crook of her neck.

Where he started to kiss her neck.

Wanda let out a moan she was unable to restrain, and could feel Peter's smirk against her skin.

He kept kissing, kept sucking on her neck.

In all the right spots.

"I was thinking..." Peter started, voice low, still kissing her. The vibrations making her let out a deeper moan.

God, she was so pent up.

"Wanda," she heard, but this voice was different.

Something was off.

"Wanda."

The call repeated, the voice getting progressively louder.

Something was seriously off.

"Wanda, wake up."

Wait, what?

Wanda suddenly sat bolt upright, looking around at the drastically different environment.

She was in Peter's room, and Tony was next to her.

"Hey, easy." Tony placated, unaware of the bliss he had interrupted.

"It's breakfast time. Thought I'd wake you up. How'd you sleep?"

The only answer he received was a groan.

***

Peter, meanwhile, was out for a walk.

He was strolling down the cobbled street, watching in reminiscence as families strolled along contently, children giggled as they chased each other.

It seemed like another lifetime ago that he ran around Uncle Ben and Aunt May the same way as a kid.

The faint smell of baked bread urged him to stop by the bakery later on.

The atmosphere never failed to put Peter in a good mood.

Before he reached his destination, he took a detour and stopped by a flower shop.