【Prologue】

12 years ago

"Eomma! Eomma!" The little 4 year old girl yelled as she ran into their pack house. Her long black hair swaying in the wind behind her as her little feet carried her into their living room, in search of her mother. She squinted her big, ice blue eyes in attempt to focus on her surroundings. Her eyes picked up the shapes of the furniture in the room and the colors of it, just no details.

The girl her eyes had been gradually losing it's focus during the years. As the pack's healers didn't find anything wrong with them, her parents feared for her to lose her sight completely and so encouraged her to look around and explore their pack now that she could still see, aslong as there was always someone with her to find her way back. She had a small habit of getting herself distracted and so losing her way.

As she was looking around the house for her mother, her brother bursted through the front door in search of his little sister, when he found her he sighed in relief. "Nunchi, I thought I told you to stay with me at all time" the older boy scolded his little sister who appearantly went by the name of Nunchi. The girl hung her head down as she got scolded "I'm sorry Jin oppa, I just found these flowers and thought that eomma maybe would find them pretty" the girl said, showing the white lillies she was holding to her brother as she averted her eyes anywhere but to him.

The oldest boy, and her older brother, supposedly called Jin, heaved a sigh "It's fine, aslong as you stay by my side next time I won't tell eomma and appa." he said in a sweet tone as he stuck out his hand for his little sister to take "Let's go find eomma and give her these pretty flowers then, hmm?" the older suggested in an attempt to cheer the girl up. She quickly looked up at him, nodding her head enthusiastically as she took his hand and let him lead her.

"They are beginning to close in on the border between neutral territory and ours, they seem to be searching for a weak spot in our patrols" the man, known to be the Beta of the pack, voiced to his Alpha in a tone of concern, as he sat across from him in the alpha's office. The alpha took a heavy sigh, only he and his beta knew what they were actually after, although he knew that that had to change soon.

"Increase the patrols around the border, and I want someone with Nunchi wherever she goes, not just her brother or your son." the alpha ordered as he looked at the photo frame on his desk of his family. The picture was taken when they didn't know about their little girl's rank yet, before her eyes changed to that icy color it is now, when they didn't know the dangers that lay ahead of her.

"I'll spread the word right away" his beta nodded as he stood from his seat. As he made his way over to the door he was stopped from a voice behind him "And Jung, you're still on for dinner tonight." the alpha said with a small smirk at his beta, and his best friend.

Nunchi dragged her brother behind her by the hand as she spotted her mothers silhouette in the backyard. "Eomma! Eomma!" the little girl yelled as she let go of her brothers hand and rushed over to her mother. The woman turned to the voice of her daughter just in time to catch the little girl that jumped upto her. She sat the girl on her hip as she spoke "Chi, how many times have I told you not to jump upto eomma when she isn't expecting it." the woman more stated to her instead of questioned, as she didn't expect a real answer on the question.

"Eomma look at these!" the little girl spoke loudly and excitedly as she showed her mother the white lillies she picked when she was out with her brother. "I got them for you" the girl said as she practically pushed the flowers into her mothers hands. "Their gorgeous, Chi. But do you know how they would be even prettier?" the older female questioned her daughter. Nunchi tilted her head questionably as she looked at her mother with big eyes. "In your hair as a little flower crown, then you will look even more like a princess then you already do" the woman spoke with a soft smile as she sat down on the grassbed and set her daughter in her lap. She motioned over her son, so he sat down infront of her and showed her children how to make a flowercrown.