【Chapter 12】

"Wait he called you a what?" Hoseok asked furiously.

The Bangtan boys had been questioning Jin, Namjoon and Nunchi for the past hour even when dinner was finished. Every one of them was furious. Sure they had known the girl for only a day, but they already knew that she didn't deserve to be treated the way that he treated her.

"it doesn't matter now Hobi" Yoongi piped up, running his fingers through his mate his hair to calm him down. "if I hear this correctly the girl already gave him the scare of a lifetime. I doubt he'll be messing with her any time soon" he said calmly, plopping down on the couch beside his mate, putting an arm around him.

The beta huffed in annoyance, though he couldn't help but to melt into his mate's touch. "Maybe it is a good idea if we took Nunchi out for shopping? Take her mind of things and not raise suspicion. I mean she can't walk around in Namjoon hyung his clothes all the time" Jimin suddenly said as he sat up on the couch.

"Yeah! Me and Chim can help her! Then we can get to know her too" Taehyung exclaimed happily as he sat up from laying down on the couch with his head in Jimin his lap. "Will you go shopping with us Nunchi?" the young omega male asked enthuastically. The girl seemed to hesitate for a moment before nodding shyly. She figured it was good to get to know the couple as she would probably be forced by Jin to live with them.

"That's great! Let's do that tomorrow then!" Jimin said happily. The girl shyly nodded in response, leaning more into her mate's side.

In between the events that happened around noon and dinner time Nunchi and Namjoon had more time to talk and bond in the afternoon as Jin had to go back to work after lunch. They had just talked about their interests and the book that Nunchi had now finished.

As the conversations around the room went on, Nunchi felt her eyelids get heavy and slowly close, the cozy and warm atmosphere in the house was making her sleepy. She definitely felt like she was home. Most of the people here she didnt even know for longer then a day and still she felt like she could trust them and she felt comfortable now that she had experienced a bit of their personality.

Namjoon noticed the girl dozing off "wanna stay with me tonight?" he asked her softly, to which she responded with a little hum, followed with a nod. The alpha nodded and took a glance around the room "we're gonna call it a night, speak to you all tomorrow" he said as he slowly got the girl off of him to get up himself. After he stood up he picked the girl up in bridal style, now noticing how light she really was as last time he was too sleepy to notice. He was concerned about her weight, knowing that the ones that kept her didn't feed her well appearantly.

He sighed, going upto his room with her and laying her down on the bed. The alpha went into the bathroom to change into some sweatpants, coming out topless to find his mate already asleep. He smiled lightly as he took the spot beside her, wrapping his arms around his mate with a smile on his face. He fell asleep content that night.

Next morning Namjoon woke up from chatter downstairs and to an empty spot beside him, he frowned for a second before realizing Nunchi must already have gone downstairs. He yawned as he stretched out his limbs, getting up from the bed and getting dressed in some simple blue jeans and a brown sweater. After he was dressed he made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

When he entered the kitchen a smile grew on his face. Yoongi was already cooking breakfast, Jin was making lunchpackages for everyone to take with them and Nunchi was letting Jimin brush her hair while she sat on one of the bar stools that stood by the kitchen island reading the book Jin got her the day before.

"Goodmorning" Namjoon said, announcing his presence in the room. Jin looked up at him, noticing the smile on his face and after following his gaze to Nunchi he grinned. "what's got you so happy today, normally you wake up with a permanent frown on your face" the eldest smirked, now also catching the attention of the others.

The girl was however oblivious to it, seeing her lack of vision "Goodmorning Namjoon Oppa" Nunchi said with a smile, even though she had been captivity for long, she still had her manners, though these manners caused the alpha his face to flare up. "Nunchi, how many times have I told you not to call me Oppa" the alpha quickly said as he took the seat beside her.

"Well, I guess many times as Jin Oppa would always scold me when we were younger when I didn't use honorifics" she chuckled while she enjoyed Jimin brushing her hair. The alpha nodded "well, you don't have to use them with me"

The girl nodded in response with a smile. "yah, sit still" she heard from behind her as Jimin was now busy putting braids in her hair. She chuckled "fine, fine, where are we going anyways to shop?" she asked curiously as the pack she lived in before, which got destroyed, didn't have anything like clothing stores, they had a supermarket, baker and butcher, that was it.

"We're gonna go to a human city nearby, they have amazing clothing stores and boutiques. Tae and I go there pretty often for when the guys need new clothing. In wolf form it's just a 15 minute run" Jimin said excitedly, though the girl swallowed thickly which wasn't noticed by the others.

"Right... Can we maybe not go wolf?" she asked nervously. Jin frowned as when they were younger she was extremely excited for her first shift. "how so Chi? You know if it would be 15 minutes in wolf form, that human form would take hours" the omega stated suspiciously.

"Well...- I..-" she struggled over her words as she fiddled with her fingers. "I don't think I've shifted for a very long time..." she finally managed to say to which all of the others in the room looked at her in shock.

"Wait, is that by choice of by force?" Yoongi asked as he was the first one to come to his senses. It was a bad thing to keep a werewolf from shifting, as they could lose some of their wolf instincts the longer they are kept from shifting and would have to figure out some of the movements again as a wolf.

"By force..." she stated "but it hasn't messed with my sense of smell or touch yet" she quickly said, like she didn't want to raise anymore worry, though the others still shared a glance of worry.

Nunchi could sense the tense state of the others "please don't worry, I'm certain it will be fine" she quickly said. Jimin sighed as his smile came back to his face "yeah cheer up hyungs, me and Tae will be there too to keep an eye on her and run by her side if we have to. Worst comes to worst we'll take her on one of our backs" he beamed as he finished the braids in her hair.

"yeah, he's right, come on eat up for you have to go. Jimin can you wake up Tae" Yoongi more said instead of asked. Jimin nodded and headed off to the only other bedroom on the ground floor which Nunchi assumed to be their bedroom.

After Jimin managed to wake up Tae with great difficulty, they ate breakfast with the 5 of them, the others also slowly piling into the kitchen. As soon as Jimin, Taehyung and Nunchi were done eating, Jin pushed a bag with 3 lunch packages in it to Jimin before they left to the human city nearby.

"So what you're saying that the girl that Hoseok and Jungkook found on their patrol is both Jin his sister and also the true-blood omega, making her Namjoon his mate?" The pack's Alpha spoke to the beta boy infront of him.

The beta nodded in response "yeah, those icy blue eyes can't be mistaken. Though I do suspect her to be blind, seeing she wouldn't look at me and the scar across her face."

Now it was the alpha his turn to nod "and you said that she grabbed you by the throat and pushed you against a wall without any problem?" the alpha asked, making the young beta look down at his feet.

"unfortunately yes, she was suprisingly strong and without a doubt if Jin wouldn't have linked Namjoon to get her off of me then I think she would have hurt me badly without any trouble." he said, the feeling of authority the true-blood omega displayed over him still making him shudder slightly.

"Well I guess we will see when I will meet her" the alpha smirked "let's see what the little omega has in her"