【Chapter 1】

Present time

"Yah! Wake up! Training starts in 5!" the voice of the supposed caretaker was heard through the large cage in the early morning. The female true-blood grunted, holding her head due to the pounding headache inflicting her mood. They had tried to take advantage of her again the night before, after spiking her food. Though seeing the fact that she was still sober enough to kill the alpha that thought he could take her, ended up in between 6 planks. She didn't really think they spiked it enough to their liking. She was sure she would know the consequences of that one later.

She slowly sat up as she let her hand slide down her face, stopping at the scars that go over her eyes. She sighed remembering the moment, a few months after she was placed in this hell hole.

Flashback 12 years ago

"How has she been able to live with that vision" the healer exclaimed as he examined the notes he made about the girls eyesight. Her vision had been going down even more due to the lack of light she got after the day her pack was slaughtered and was taken by the council pack's alpha.

"Does it come to the point where she can barely see anything?" the alpha asked from the doorway of the clinic, scaring the healer in the process. "I..- I mean i believe so" the healer stuttered due to the sudden appearance of his alpha, the dominant male nodding in response by the beta's answer. "Then i guess we'll have to change that" the alpha male said, leaving the beta healer stunned by his alpha's words.

Later that day they put the 4-year old with the older alpha trainees, ones that had already gone through their first shift. Saying that she needed to train with the higher ups so she could beat their asses later.

Later on in the training session their 'supervisor' had put Nunchi and a 12-year old alpha together for a 'sparring' match. As expected from the young girl she wasn't able to defend herself, as the older male slashed his claws over her eyes, not seen the claw coming right at her in time. Which left her completely blind, and with a nasty scar across her face.

Present time

The girl sighed as she finally opened her eyes, being met by a black void. She had stolen that memory off of the alpha himself without him noticing, luckily. She got up as she climbed down the large cage she was being kept on by some so said 'traitors'. Atleast most of them knew better then to go after the female.

The cage wasn't big in diameter, but it was in height. The height went up to 3 stories of the building it was situated in, having different platforms where the people in there could climb up and down between platforms, giving them a sense of navigation and parkour. The 'caretakers' said it would benefit their training, and so the alpha of the council pack, and his beta.

As she arrived at the bottom of the cage she stretched her limps, as her eyes pointed straight forward. Her eyes suprisingly, despite losing their use to see, did stay their beautiful icy color. Her hair however had started to turn white from the roots after her first shift, resulting to her waiste white hair fading back to black halfway. Due to her advanced hearing, not only cause of her true-blood blood, but also her advanced senses by losing her sight, she had started to overhear conversations of staff in the building, saying she'd make a perfect visual for their pack, due to her true-blood omega beauty. She ofcourse, scoffing at the thought as the only thing she could think about was leaving this horrific place.

She still thought about the memories of her brother and her best friend playing together when she was young and longed for those times when she felt down. She remembered how they would cheer her up by showing her the simple memories they made. Especially the last one Hoseok showed her, of them playing in the snow, the one he showed her before she got taken. She hoped they were still alive, that they were happy, most importantly that they were safe.