【Chapter 8】

The next morning or better to say later that morning, Jin woke Nunchi up softly, having made some breakfast for her. Namjoon had already left due to his father needing his assistance with some paperwork, which the girl was pretty bummed out about, she did feel good about him, though she didn't trust him completely yet.

The girl ate the breakfast her brother made for her, which consisted off some simple eggs and bacon. Though for Nunchi it was amazing, her eyes widening as she tasted it. She hadn't had a proper meal in years, sure she was fed but most she got was some bread, or left overs from the kitchens.

She quickly thanked Jin for the food, enjoying it to the last bite. "Would you be more comfortable if I brought you home with me instead of you having to stay here?" the older asked after a few minutes of watching her eat.

The girl nodded, knowing she was still in an infirmary and her wounds were almost healed, to Jin's suprise her broken bones too. She really did heal fast, even for a true-blood he was surprised.

"There are other people living there as well though" he mentioned carefully, eyeing her response. Nunchi froze for a good five minutes before taking a deep breath. "I'll have to get used to others eventually" she stated, she was proud on keeping a straight face, though Jin knew all too well that she was still quite scared of the idea of meeting new people.

"I'll bring you home with me after my shift here today and I'll make sure Hoseok is there too, and if you want even Namjoon. Sound good?" the male asked her, where she nodded to in response. "I'll make sure you won't get bored. Do you know braille? We might have braille books somewhere in the pack?"

The girl nodded once again, having been taught braille in multiple languages and also how to speak them. "I would like that" she answered, giving her brother a small smile to which he cooed at, it was the first smile he received from her in over twelve years.

"I'll also ask Namjoon to bring over some lunch later on today." Jin said thoughtfully, sitting on the side of the bed, grabbing the hoodie of the bedside table which was still there. "Would you like me to ask another female to come help you clean up?" he then asked her as he put a hand on her knee, she had changed her position to sitting with her legs criss crossed on the bed.

She thought for a few seconds before nodding, the male hummed gently at her response. "Change into this for now, it's just a sweater, but it should fit you as a dress seeing it is one of Namjoon's" he said as he put the sweater in her lap, for her easy to find. "I'll link one of the females and also ask if they can bring over the book and some proper clothes" he told her, giving a kiss on his sisters forehead before leaving the room, leaving the girl alone.

She felt the sweater, feeling the soft fabric on her fingers. She brought it up to her nose as she smelled the scent of her mate. To her Namjoon smelt like fresh eucalyptus, though the scent made her feel safe and warm. She changed herself in the sweater, Jin was right, it was like a dress on her and came to her mid thighs. She sat down against the headboard of the bed, bringing her hands up to her face which were covered with the ends of the sleeves of the sweater.

She sunk away in the comforting scent of her mate, happy she finally found the one that is supposed to be her forever. Not only that but she also found her brother and best friend. Glad how everything had turned out she sunk even more in the sweater and in the bed.

Jin had linked someone to come help him out with Nunchi, also to bring her the braille book and some proper clothes and after about an hour of sitting at the front desk of the clinic, working on some paperwork, the frontdoor finally opened.

A smile appeared on the male's face, knowing who entered from just the scent that entered the entrance hall. He looked up, smile present on his face "I'm so happy to see you again miss Kim" he said as he put the pen down and went over to the female to give her a hug.

"I have told you many times before Seokjin, that you can call me eomma" the female said as she hugged the boy. "and I've told you many times to call me Jin, but I guess habits aren't easy to be broken" he chuckled in the embrace.

As soon as the woman and her husband found both Jin and Hoseok she immideatly took them in without hesitation. They were friends with their parents, being the packs Alpha and Luna themselves. They had a good bond with their neighbouring pack and so also knew their children.

She and her husband treated the boys like they were their own, their son Namjoon also began to see them as his older brothers. He was five at the time so was all to happy to have friends to play with, as many kids were afraid of him as he didn't know how to control his strength.

Being a true-blood alpha he was stronger then the other kids and also showed his secondary gender earlier on then the children. Causing them to become afraid to get hurt while playing and leaving him out of their games. So it was only natural the boy took a liking to the two older fairly quickly, as finally he had other children to play with.

The parents were happy they could help out the boys, especially after they were calm enough to explain what happened. Eventually seeing them as their own sons. Though they knew they missed their own family, especially their sister, very much.

Hoseok had quickly gotten used to calling the Alpha appa and the Luna eomma. Though Jin being the older of the two, found it harder to do so as he it didn't sit right with him calling other people his parents, though he did see them as such.

"I'm so glad you could help out. I would say try to be cautious with her though. She's really skittish and gets scared easily." he explained to the woman "she's the one you've been talking about, isn't she? Your sister?" the woman asked, narrowing her eyes. Though she knew the answer she also knew there was more behind it.

The boy nodded "yeah she is, Hoseok and Jungkook found her yesterday on our old pack grounds. She was wounded up pretty bad, as she was in that collapsing building. I'm already glad she escaped that place, only going off of her scars I can already tell she's been through a lot." he told his mother figure in a sad tone, the female bringing him in for another embrace.

"I'm sure she'll warm up to us all eventually" the female smiled, already accepting the girl into the family without even meeting her. "but that is not the only reason she's so important am I correct?" she questioned. Knowing her son stayed here last night with Jin and the girl, already suspecting the truth.

"yeah no..." the male said as he looked down at his feet shamefully "she's also a true-blood and so Namjoon's mate... Please don't tell mister Kim though, I believe he should tell him himself" the male explained, the woman nodded in understanding.

"I won't tell him you have my word, now can I see her?" she smiled, Jin nodded and led her to the room his sister was staying in. Meanwhile when Nunchi heard people approaching the room her head shot up, scooching more into the headboard before she recognized the scent of her brother and calmed down.

She could smell another person with him, assuming that was the woman he asked to help him out with her, though that didn't make her any less nervous. She heard them approaching the room before a knock was heard at the door and was opened after.

"Chi, I'd like you to meet miss Kim, Namjoon's mother, the Luna of the pack and the one that has taken care of me and Hoseok over the last years" he introduced the woman as he entered the room and let the woman in.

Nunchi could smell that the woman brought in was an alpha, she wasn't comfortable with that in the slightest. She nodded none the less "h.. Hii-" she stuttered out in almost a whisper. She kept her vision less stare down at the sheets of the bed, her hands playing with the ends of the sleeves of the sweater she was wearing.

The Luna noticed her behavior "it's okay sweety, if you're not comfortable with me yet, how about we talk for a little hmm? I can tell you about the book I brought? How does that sound?" the older gently suggested. Taking a seat beside the true-blood when she gave a nod in agreement.

The male left the room silently as he watched the two starting up a conversation. Assured that that would go well seeing the Luna her approach.