【Chapter 15】

I apologize for the late update. I decided to rewrite almost the whole thing as I wasn't satisfied with how I had it before

Also I took more care in making it make more sense then it did before I rewrote this, seeing it was really unrealistic before.

------------------------------------------

WARNING
CONTENT AHEAD WILL INCLUDE VIOLENCE AND FIGHTING.

"let the dual begin then." the true-blood omega smiled.

They had while their conversation was ongoing, gathered a bit of an audience of the people of the pack. Who had formed a square in the middle for the two duallists. The square was quite large, so they would have enough room to move around in.

Both of the duallists had taken their own side of the square and were now faced towards one another. One with a confident smirk on his face with his eyes fixed onto his opponent, while the other was seemed to be staring off in the distance with an innocent look in her eyes.

After a moment of tense silence and some murmur among the crowd the Luna decided to speak up. "let this dual be fought fairly and be watched over by the moon goddess. Hereby I will command this dual to start." she said solemnly, though with a glare to her mate, she didn't agree with the dual in any way.

The Alpha didn't seem to want to waste any time and immediately charged at the true-blooded omega who just seemed to close her eyes. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes when the Alpha was just a meter away from her, he had seemed to move at the speed of light though it didn't seem to bother the girl.

He didn't waste another moment before he had made a move to make the first hit and punch her square in the face. She managed to avoid the hit, though she wasn't able to avoid the one coming to her side that made sudden contact with her ribs and making her squeek at the sudden contact and the following pain. It hurt yes, but she wasn't giving up this soon. She wasn't unconcious, so she could still fight.

The omega shot him a visionless glare as she felt him trying to make another attack to the girl. He threw a kick at the girl which she managed to dodge by stepping out of the way. By the force he put behind that kick he himself had to take a step aside to regain his balance. She took this as the opportunity to knee him in the stomach as he was already hunged over.

The alpha let out a small cough at the knee being stabbed into his stomach, though he made quick movement to grab the girl her arm and throw her over his shoulder. The omega got by the movement thrown onto the ground behind the alpha. She braced herself for the impact of the ground so she could recoil faster.

She took the opportunity while the alpha was still looking the other way to quickly kick him in the back of the knees while he was turning towards her, causing him to fall onto the ground to the side in his turn.

The girl took her chance to kick him a few times in the face harshly before the man grabbed her ankle. He yanked her towards him, just for Nunchi to be met with a fist connecting to the side of her head as she turned her head away from the upcoming impact.

He threw the girl about two meters away from where he laid, giving him enough time to get up. He watched the girl slowly rising to a standing position. Even in a position where she was laying down she had still been trying to get her feet on the ground. Atleast one of them.

The Alpha was noticed these attempts, quickly figuring out for himself that this was how she was keeping track of his movements. His son was right, he shouldn't underestimate her even if she might not be able to see. She still found ways to navigate around people and objects. Exactly how and how well it worked, he didn't know yet. But he made a mental note to find out sometime.