【Chapter 16】

I want to start this off with saying I am incredibly sorry for updating so late.

It has been such a hectic week with the only positive thing being that Butter came out (which btw is insanely good! Almost 60 million yt views in 8 hours, take that scammy's)

Anyway, in between college being extra stressful and being broken up with I still managed to finish the chapter and I apolagize in advance for it being so short, I did my best with the circumstances

-Farren

---------------------------------------------------------

The Alpha his eyes widened at the sight of the girl under him and at what he did, but widened even more when he heard the deep growl of the owner of the hands that were holding his own back from continuing.

--------------------------------------------

WARNING: Graphic scenes in this chapter.

Please know that I have no knowledge whatsoever about anything in the medical field, so excuse me if I am wrong with how it all works.

Namjoon had been holding himself back from joining in the fight to help out his mate. With each hit his father landed on the girl he could feel his anger being fed by the sight.

When he saw his father going in some sort of episode he raised an eyebrow. His father was laying on the ground, whining like a hurt puppy even when he was in human form. He seemed to be seeing some grave sight, or rather memory.

He knew it was Nunchi that was letting him relive a memory from his past, seemingly a really bad one at that. He had hope with this though that his father would figure that his mate was good enough to protect. Only to be shown wrong when the Alpha now attacked his mate out of rage.

Namjoon his eyes widened at the sight as it seemed his father now wanted to kill the omega. He tried to get onto the field to try and help, only to be restrained by Hoseok and Jungkook. He knew they were right when they said the dual isn't over yet, but he didn't trust his father one bit.

When he saw his father getting on top of the girl and punching her like it was his life goal to do so he could feel a force within himself spiking up in a form of anger. He had to get onto that field to help her.

Yoongi and Jimin now also tried to hold him back with the other two, to no avail. The force he felt in himself gave him a great sense of strength with which he was able to break free from their grip.

The crowd around them gasped at the sight the Alpha beating the girl up, even though she had already lost her consciousness. They were even more surprised however when they saw the young True-blood Alpha storming over to the two with bright red glowing eyes.

They could feel the rage radiating of the young alpha and began to cower away in fear of the sense of power and dominance that came with the rage.

Namjoon grabbed both of his father's hands, preventing him to do any more damage to his loved one. He saw his father his eyes widening at the sight what he had created and even more so when a deep growl came within the alpha behind him.

The elder slowly turned towards his son, fear growing in his eyes when he noticed and felt the rage coming from the younger and the glow coming from his eyes. "Namjoon I didn't mean fo-" the elder began. He was stopped however by the True-blood grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up, blocking his airways.

"You damn well meant to" he growled in a deep tone, usually used by the Alpha of the pack. Due to the younger being of a higher rank within their biological genes the Alpha had no choice but to submit to the True-blooded Alpha and stopped fighting against him.

Namjoon threw his father across the field. Ready to make him pay for what he did to his mate, he got ready to rush over to his elder, only to be stopped by a voice behind him.

"Namjoon, please stay-" he heard the voice say behind him, to which he immediately turned around to her. Her voice was weak and the pain was evident in her voice. His eyes softened at the sight of her and the state she was in. The glow and the red in his eyes faded away as he knelt down next to the girl.

"I'll stay with you no matter what" he spoke to her as he picked her up bridal style, careful to not hurt her more then necessary. "Let's get you to the clinic to get your injuries taken care of, 'k?" he said to her, not waiting for an answer he found Seokjin in the crowd, flicking his head towards the way to the clinic to sign for the elder to come with him.

Seokjin nodded and sprinted to catch up to them as Namjoon had already started walking, holding his mate close to him. "You did amazing Chi, the man was sick to make you fight him." Jin said to his sister as he patted her hair softly, earning a small hum in response.

Nunchi was on the verge of losing conciousness, making Namjoon frown in concern when he noticed. "Please stay awake Nunchi, please keep your eyes open." the young alpha practically begged, picking up his pace to the clinic. He got a hum in response from the girl, eyes drifting closed every so often but managed to open them after a few seconds none the less. Jin ran ahead of them, going to prepare a room to treat her in.

As the True-bloods were approaching the clinic the alpha suddenly felt the omega her head falling against his chest. Looking down he saw that the girl had lost conciousness. His eyes widened ever so slightly out of concern for his mate, now running the last few meters to the clinic.

He barged through the double doors of the building, meeting Seokjin in the reception area. The elder lead them through a hallway and into an unoccupied room. "Put her down on the bed, Im gonna check her body for injuries before doing anything else." the elder told the true-blooded alpha.

Seokjin looked the girl over for any visible injuries, saying the ones he found softly out loud subconciously, making Namjoon worried with the words. "broken rib, decently deep cut on the collarbone seemingly by a nail or claw, explains the blood. Seemingly big chance on minor concussion."

The omega took a deep breath "I'm going to take some x-rays of her, just to be on the careful side that her bones didn't splinter" he announced while stitching up the cut on her collarbone. "You can remain here with her in the meantime" the older suggested, rolling the bed out of the room, leaving Namjoon to his own thoughts.

He wasn't gonna take what his father did to his mate, even if he would tell him that she was just an omega. he knew his father was going to tell him she wasn't worth anything since she lost the dual, but she held her own better then even any alpha would be able to in a fight with their pack leader. He just wanted him to see that Nunchi wasn't useless nor weak.

The true-blood sighed, looking out the window. He was gonna have to take the girl with him to see his father. He knew she wasn't bad with words and maybe they could both convince his father that he was wrong about her. Though before that could happen he would have to know she was okay, that she was healed. She was his first priority.

She was all that mattered now.