【Chapter 9】

After about hour of the Luna just talking to Nunchi and letting her warm up to her, the younger finally felt comfortable enough to accept the older her help. After about another hour, the omega was finally fully clean and into some fresh clothes.

Nunchi did a little spin in front of the woman in her new clothes per request. She was wearing a simple black dress with a blue belt going around her waist. The woman had tried to get her to put on shoes but the girl simply refused. After another try of it the elder sighed and sat her down on the bed to brush her hair through, distracting her with the book in braille she had brought so she would sit still.

The girl seemed to enjoy both the book and the brushing of her hair when the roughest tangles were out. It felt like what pats are supposed to feel like in wolf form she assumed. She loved the feeling of it. As the woman was brushing her hair Jin came into the room to check up on them.

"woww, look how pretty my princess got, all cleaned up and freshened out!" he praised her, the girl smiling instantly. "miss Kim said that the belt matches my eyes!" she said excitedly, she never got to wear pretty clothes and now that her brother was here too she couldn't help but feel really happy.

"it indeed does" he chuckled at her childlike behavior. He walked over, sitting in the seat beside the bed. "I should probably get going. Taehyung would probably need a little help with the pups at the daycare, his colleague called in sick today" the elder said as she finished up the brushing and laying the brush down.

The girl nodded as the woman scratched the top of her head a little and got off the bed. "give Tae a hug for me and tell him I'm bringing home a guest after work" Jin smiled at the Luna. The woman giving a nod in response before leaving the room and there by the building. Leaving the siblings to cuddle for a little bit as Jin took a little break from work.

When the sun was starting to go down, Jin was finally finished with his work. Namjoon had come over with lunch (that Yoongi made) earlier in the day and stayed a while longer to talk with Nunchi. It seemed they were getting along really well and that the girl was really beginning to warm up to Namjoon.

"can you tell more about the people you live with?" the girl questioned. She was seated on the desk chair at the frontdesk of the clinic as she listened to her brother packing up his stuff.

"well, you have me, Hoseok and Namjoon of course. Then there is my mate Jungkook, he's an alpha, but you wouldn't say he is. He is rather shy with meeting new people, when he warms up to you he is the most mischievous and playful boy you'll meet. He is actually just a few months older then you, he turned seventeen two months ago.

Then there is Hoseok, his mate Yoongi, an alpha, he often helps me cook meals. He might seem like a grumpy old man by the way he speaks and acts at first. Though he is a real softy in disguise. When you penetrate his walls you will come to meet his chaotic and soft side.

Then there are the 1995 mates, Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung is the only other omega in the pack other then me and Jimin is a beta. They are a chaotic pair, real sweethearts and softies, though mixed with Jungkook they are the mischievous trio. Their really hyper, but in the sweetest and cutest way. I think Taehyung will be calmer then Jimin as he takes care of the pups at the daycare." Jin explained each of his roommates happily.

As he was putting away the last paper in his back he looked up at her, having a smile at his face as he watched his little sister read for a little bit. "come on Chi, let's put the sweater over your dress, it's cold outside and we don't want you getting cold" he said as he took the book from her and helped her put the sweater on that Namjoon brought the day before.

He put his bag on his back and helped her off of the chair as it was set pretty high and he didn't want her to land on the chair legs. He linked his arm with hers "let's go" he said happily as he took her out of the building. Small snowflakes falling down. It was the end of November after all.

He locked the building behind him before leading Nunchi with him. It was a peaceful night, seeing it was around 6 pm most people were already having dinner so it was quiet on the streets. The girl held her brothers arm tightly, she was happy she was back with him again, though she'd wish that her parents were here too.

"The house is just up ahead" Jin eventually said, Nunchi frowned however. She could feel that there was only one more house up ahead and she could already hear yelling from that house.

"JEON JUNGKOOK HOW COULD YOU" "IT ISN'T THAT BAD THOUGH HYUNG" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ISN'T THAT BAD? I GAVE YOU ONE JOB, AND THAT WAS TO BRING BACK CHOCOLATE FROM GROCERY SHOPPING" "I DID!" "YOU BROUGHT BACK F*CKING MINT CHOCOLATE!" "THAT'S CHOCOLATE TOO THOUGH!" "SINCE WHEN DO YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHEN YOU EAT CHOCOLATE?" "WHY IS IT SO BAD, JUST DONT EAT IT THEN" "TOO LATE, I ALREADY TOOK ONE FULLY EXPECTING TO HAVE CHOCOLATE, NOT THIS POOR EXCUSE OF TOOTHPASTE"

She immideatly recognized the voice of Namjoon in between the two, the other was appearantly called Jungkook. She tilted her head slightly "Jin oppa? What is mint chocolate?" Jin frowned at the question before realization hit him. "don't worry, I'll let you try it in a second. If Namjoon haven't thrown them out yet"

They reached the front step of the house, Nunchi clung onto her brothers arm for dear life, as she slightly hid behind him as they entered the building. Once they set foot in the building 8 pairs of eyes were directed at them as Hoseok and Yoongi were in the kitchen already making dinner.

Nunchi noted that 2 unknown people were on a couch while 2 of them (one of which being Namjoon) were standing in between the other couch and the coffee table. Namjoon's posture softened from a tensed one to a relaxed one as soon as his eyes found his mate behind his hyung, smiling once he smelled her scent.

Both Jimin and Taehyung, who were situated on the couch, noticed the change in behavior from Namjoon when she entered the house and how she was clinging onto Jin and connected the dots before both rushing over to her bombarding her with questions.

"You're hyungs sister aren't you?" "wow you look a lot like him!" "wow look at your eyes, there gorgeous!" "wait isn't that the color of the true blood omega?" "yeah and seeing how Namjoon hyung just reacted she is his mate" "she is sooo cute, what is your name?" "how old are you?" "are you a noona?"

Before Jimin and Taehyung knew what was happening they felt a painful impact against their cheeks and both fell down. Nunchi rushed away from them, hiding behind Namjoon's back and clinging onto his shirt he was wearing, being able to find him by his scent.

Yoongi and Hoseok who by now have been watching the whole ordeal broke down in laughter, same goes for Jin and Jungkook. "finally someone who put you two in your places" Jin said as he helped both of them up. They looked confused at Jin and to Nunchi, who appearantly punched both of them in the cheek with surprising strength and skill.

They rubbed their cheeks as it did really hurt and probably would leave a good bruise. Namjoon smiled down at the girl who was clinging onto him, turning around after taking her hands in his and hugging her to calm the shaking girl down. The two boys who got punched eyes sadenned once they saw the scared girl.

"we're sorry, we didn't mean to scare you" Jimin started out softly, looking down at the ground. "we were just excited to meet you, Hoseok and Namjoon hyung couldn't shut up about you since you got here" Taehyung followed suit in the apology.

The girl nodded in response, hugging the true-blood alpha back as he led them to the couch to sit down.

Namjoon felt happy he could finally hold his mate.