【Chapter 3】

(had to republish both chap 3 & 4 as wattpad was switching them over)

Nunchi had been laying down on the lowest platform of the cage for a few hours now, not knowing what else to do. She went over the memories she has from before she got captured and her pack slaughtered, trying to ignore the pain of her broken ankle.

When the door of the cage got opened her eyes widened as she tried to listen who was coming in. "Nunchi?" she heard the sweet sound of her language and braille teacher, her face softened as she quickly got up, despite the pain shooting through her ankle, and almost falling down because of it, she limped towards the female for an embrace with the woman. The beta teacher had been the only person in these 12 years that had been sweet to her.

"Gidae-unnie, I missed you" the true-blooded exclaimed as she hugged the elder, which appearantly went by the name of Gidae.
"I am glad I atleast get missed by someone" Gidae chuckled as she rubbed Nunchi's back. "ready for another lesson?" she questioned as she went over to the rails, dragging the younger with her as she sat the both of them down. "When am i not" the true-blooded smiled sitting beside the older.

The alpha of the pack she was being held in, hired a teacher who taught her braille and could teach her multiple languages so she would be of more use, once she was indeed ready to fight for them as she could also talk to people from other nations for them. The girl didn't mind as she loved to learn and study. If she was lucky she would sometimes be given a book written in braille to read, to improve her reading skills.

After a good 3 hours of Gidae teaching Nunchi a guard barched in on them "The alpha would like to speak with you" he directed at the omega, the omega her eyes widened, a bit terrified of what he would want this time. She nodded as she got up from her spot, a bit wobbly due to her ankle. The beta female noticing and quickly got up too to help find the omega find her balance.

The guard glared at Gidae, her getting the hint left, leaving the guard with Nunchi. When she was gone the guard grabbed the omega her arm, dragging her behind him, earning little whines from the girl when she had to support her weight on her broken ankle. They stopped infront of some double doors, the guard knocking on the wood for permission to enter.

Inside they heard a faint "come in" before the guard opened the door, pushing Nunchi inside and closing the door behind her. "aah, little Nunchi there you are, I've been waiting for you, take a seat" the alpha said in an overly sweet tone, the girl not trusting a word of it. She slowly stumbled to the chairs in front of the desk of the small make shift office and sat down.

Sure she was terrified of the alpha, not because he dominated her, cause he didn't. He terrified her cause of the power he had over her. He could order anyone to do stuff to her, and if they would be with more or strong enough, she wouldn't be able to do anything against it.

"I heard of Amkae that you haven't really progressed in his training classes, or how I believe, you haven't been doing your best" he stated, looking directly at the small girl in front of him. Due to the fact that they haven't been feeding her in the right portions, she didn't grow much, nor did she gain any weight. In height she was about 155 cm.

"what has you believing that" she questioned. It was true that she didn't do her best in training, at all, but he didn't have to know that. "you killed a fair amount of our alpha ranks, even some of our best. And you must be skilled at fighting by doing so." he said, looking at her intendly.

"that was self defence. Nothing more, nothing less." the girl stated simply. She didn't know the intend of this conversation, nor did she want to find out very bad. "you see, I believe you can be much better then you make yourself out to be" he voiced as he stood up from his spot and sat down on the desk in front of Nunchi

The girl gulped, feeling the man's presence close in front of her. "I don't know what you're talking about" the girl said, swallowing down her fear.

The male bowed down to the side of her head "I think you know exactly what I am talking about" he whispered in her ear, backing up again "maybe if u do do your best for once, I can help you out too. You know, maybe I can fix you some better clothing then you are wearing now, something warmer" he said.

It was true that she wasn't given the best clothes. Right now the only things she had off clothes were a ragged, filthy, t-shirt. And some wide trousers in the same condition. She didn't care much about it though. As long as she could move around just fine in them, she was good. "And what if I don't care about new clothing." the omega questioned daringly.

"then I guess we'll have to persuade you in a different way" he smirked as he leaned forward, putting a hand on her thigh for support, making the omega uncomfortable. "Whether that is a way you'll agree with, is none of our concern." he said in a hazy tone. The omega pushed him off of her as she stood up. She wasn't in any sort off mood to deal with his ways of persuasion.

"Well, how about you let me back to that cage and I'll think about it" she suggested, searching for a way out of this uncomfortable feeling that was setting over her, the longer she stayed near the male. "Fine, go ahead. But do know we'll be watching you" he said, calling for the guard to pick her up from the room and get her back to the large cage in the centre of the building. The alpha male gathering all of his things to leave back to the main village of his pack.

Before he could leave the building one of his pack members came over to him. "Alpha? We need your thoughts on the new interior of the new training room you wanted" the younger beta male spoke, holding the clipboard he was holding close to his chest. The alpha nodded as he slung his bag over his shoulder and followed the younger out.

"Now what seems the matter" the alpha questioned, looking at the large empty room before him. "We thought, maybe you could give us your general idea for the room" the beta said hopefully. He didn't want to disappoint his alpha and lose his job, so it was better to be safe and ask then to be sorry.

"Maybe take the row of pillars out from the middle, you'll have a more open space if you do so." the alpha suggested "Other then that, knock yourselfs out i guess." he said as he made his way to leave. "Make sure to make the space large enough to hold interesting duels." the alpha smirked as he left the room, leaving the building too.

Once Nunchi was brought back to the large circular cage, she sighed. Deciding she didn't want to be bothered, she climbed her way up to one of the top platforms, still having one above her. She layed down and made herself comfortable as she took a deep breath. She turned over on her side, having one hand laying flat against the ground.

She frowned when she felt heavy vibrations through the concrete, like people were demolishing a part of the building. That's when she felt a shift in the buildings structure, while they were taking down 2 more parts. They were taking down pillars, even more specific, bearing pillars that were keeping up the building.

She sat up abrubtly, putting both hands on the concrete, feeling the building shift, the weaker the pillars got. Before she knew it she felt the vibrations of the pillars crumble, and with that feeling the whole building starting to collaps. She tried to get up but it was too late.

The building collapsed with everyone in it, including herself.