.PLAYING WITH FIRE.

Recap:

"I think Francisco is a spy" out of nowhere, jungkook came into the room holding a cup in his hand. He set pile of papers on the table with Francisco face on the front.

I wiggle my eyebrows at Namjoon, who nod proudly surprised by my instinct.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov:

"I did my searches and apparently he used to work for Tony Montana and left his gang three years ago but that doesn't mean he doesn't work for another gang, right?" I asked Jimin and Namjoon for their opinion.

"I agree but what if the other gang his working for is our rival?" Namjoon asked deep in thoughts the glanced and Jimin who's wiggling his eyebrows which made Namjoon smile at the end of sentence giving Jimin a finger heart for him being right.

"Here is where you boys mission comes" I looked at Jimin and Namjoon who both gave me quizzical eyebrow raise.

"I want you to search for all his information also send Hoseok and Tae to his working place and I want them to follow him where ever he goes, understand?" I tapped my fingers on the coffee table.

"Got it" they answered together.

"great, he might be in good use" I said before leaving them to finish their work.

-------------------------------------------------------

 Luna pov:

Waking up I Lay on the bed glancing around the room my thought drowned in Jungkook behavior lately, I just can't seem to figure him out. Sometimes  he'll want to rip my head off and  sometimes he's the softest fluffy bunny.

The biggest point I always wonder about if he likes me or not, Is he playing around with me? or is he just sexually frustrated since he can't hook up or bring girls here anymore because of me.

I let out sigh tired from all these thoughts clouding my head. My eyes wandered to Jungkook figure walking into the room his eyes already watching me and focusing on my thighs seeing that I'm wearing a pajama short.

He sit at next to me on the bed his hand immediately sliding up and down my thigh.He bite on is his lips wetting it before glancing at my small pout.

He bite on is his lips wetting it before glancing at my small pout