.MISS TROUBLE.

Vote and Comment

Recap:

   He walk to me with confused face"Who are you seeing later?" He study my face. "I want to see Angie and I'll pass by the Diner to see Alex" He raise his eyebrow his tongue poking his cheek he cross he arms around his chest"No you're not" His tone is harsh.

"What do you mean? Yes I will, you can't keep me in here forever" I raise my voice, my temperature rising. He pull me by my arm his nose nudge mine"Yes I can and I will" his eyes challenging me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glare at him and push his arm away "I want to see them" I seeth at him, "Alex is wondering where am I, might as well tell him the truth" I threaten scowling.

He walk furiously to me slamming me to his body "Why he care so much about you?" he spit out. His hands hold both my arms in them his nails digging lightly in my skin.

"It shouldn't concern you, I want to go now!" my face set in a deep scowl. He curse pulling away and run his finger through his hair.He nod his head "Be ready in ten" he leave without giving me a single glance.

I let out a sigh and walk to choose my outfit.I settle with something simple, mostly because my hickies are still there and I don't want Alex or Angie to see them.

I settle with something simple, mostly because my hickies are still there and I don't want Alex or Angie to see them

 The outfit---------------------------------------------------------

I climb down the stairs and walk to the door to wait for him, He appear holding his keys and open the door "let's fucking go" he mumble for me to hear. I walk slowly behind him not saying anything, he's clearly upset but it's not my fault, he can't keep me locked like a prisoner!

I open my door when he click the car open and slide in my seat putting my seatbelt on I glance at him, he's biting on the inside of his cheek with a straight face.

I clear my throat trying to break the silence but he kept on looking in front of him ignoring me. And he say I'm the stubborn one.

"Where do you wanna go first?" He gruffly ask me glancing at me from the corner of his eye. "I'll go to the diner then to Angie's" I reply calmly. I don't want to make him angrier and he do have a very short temper.

After a while he pull in front of the diner, He load his gun then hide it in the inside of his pants on his hip and cover it with his shirt."Let's go" he open his door but I pull him by his arm"You can't go in with me, people will suspect" I raise my eyebrow.

"I won't be late just ten minutes and I'll be back" I give him my puppy eyes with a pout, He glance at my lips then roll his eyes " Be quick or I will go in" He reply coldly, giving my body a glance.I nod my head and open the door.

I nod my head and open the door