.NOT SURE ANYMORE.

-Not edited- 

Recap:

I sense Jungkook standing up slowly from the couch, like a lion studying his prey. I run fast from the room before he can get to me, his running steps echoing behind me. Before I can make it to the room I was pushed to the floor by Jungkook body on top of me, I let out a groan from the impact.

"You think you can do that and run away from me?" he smirk capturing both my wrists down on the floor next to my head, his legs straddling my hips.

=====================================================

"Ow ow! get off you pig" I fake hurt so he'll move away from me, his weight is pushing my body to the hard floor but it's not that bad. He let out a chuckle lacing our fingers together '"How about we test this theory out?"

"Bitch" I say under my breath, he squeeze my hand tightly and lean a little down to me."You have a big mouth for someone so innocent" he looked down hungrily at me.

He slip his hand under my shirt touching my skin slowly, freeing my wrists his other hand glide to my collarbones.I try to remove his hands from going down my chest but he pinned them again in one hand.

His big hand skimmed over my chest lightly making me gasp, I arch my back to get him off me.He grind his hips to me stopping me from moving, My breath hitch.

He low his face to me capturing my lips, I let out a whimper deepening the kiss. He latch his teeth on my bottom lip sucking at it.

His jaw moved with his sucking motion, his hand holding my waist in place

His jaw moved with his sucking motion, his hand holding my waist in place.He peck me one more time then released my wrists.I fist my hand throwing punches at his chest, he catch my hand spreading my fingers out of the fist then moved his hand on top of mine down his body.I can feel his hard body down my fingers, he keep on lowering them till they're above his erection.I quickly pull away my hand feeling my cheeks burning.

"Get off now!" my voice came out heavy and thick, he smirk pulling away from my body.

He give me his hand to help me stand up, I take it only to be pushed again but to the wall instead.

He kiss my neck slowly, his teeth holding my skin between them delicately. He went from soft to harsh nibbling making sure to leave a print behind.Someone steps on the stairs make him pull away from me, still caging my body in his arms.

Namjoon appear in the view smirking at us, Jungkook pull my body behind him giving him a glare"What do you want?" He let out a sigh.

Namjoon smile a little eyeing us both "The gang is here for the meeting" Jungkook clench his jaw "I forgot about that, okay you can start I'll be coming" Namjoon nod leaving not before giving me a wink.