.BACH-BOO-HOO".

Not edited

Recap:

 "Do you have anything more to ask?" Jungkook put his attention back at me, I wet my lips contemplating if I should ask that, I do need to know the answer.

"What am I to you?" I find the courage to ask him. He look taken back and bite his lip inside of his mouth.

"I really don't know.." he answer me after a while.

==============================================

Luna pov:

My face frown, I furrow  my eyebrows a small pout forming on my lips. I also don't know what my feelings are for him but I'm sure we passed the friends stage from the beginning.

"What do you mean?" I try to hide the hurt in my voice, I gulped the lump in my throat. This affected me more than I thought.

He scratch his head and let out a sigh "Look

He scratch his head and let out a sigh "Look... I'm not sure what my feelings are, It's complicated" he wet his lip avoiding my eyes. This is a first.

"It wasn't part of the plan" He mumbled lowly shaking his head but I heard it. Wait! what plan? There's something going behind my back.

"What plan?" my eyebrows scrunch in doubt. Was this is all part of a plan to him?

He shake his head again "It's nothing.. I was talking about something else" He scowl is set on the ground.

"Just forget I asked you anything and do me a favor don't come close to me anymore"I spat out standing up

"Just forget I asked you anything and do me a favor don't come close to me anymore"I spat out standing up. I'll never learn my lesson, I always get attached to the wrong person.I didn't know what was my feelings for him but now after he rejected me it made me realize how much I've fallen for him.I try to walk away from him before he can see my tears of humiliation.

He stand up immediately catching my wrists in his big hands stopping me from moving, I bury my face in his chest hiding my tears away from him, the period is making me more emotional.

"Listen I'm sorry I don't mean it like that" he let out a deep sigh "It's hard for me now to explain it, give me some time to think and I'll tell you everything" he lift my head up for him to see.