.JEALOUSY STIRS.

Recap:

"Enjoyed the show?" He tease me walking closer to me." Get away mister you need a bath" I walk away from him.He smiled mischievously walking to me again.

He grab my waist hugging my body to his tightly."No! you're sweaty!" I pull my head back hearing him chuckle, he grab my face again to him kissing my lips. I let out throaty whine pushing away. He glide his tongue from my jaw to my lips pecking me before walking away"Wait for me in the bedroom" He whistle to himself leaving me dumbfounded, I wipe the saliva from my face.

==========================================================

I brush my wet hair making sure to remove all the tangles.Taking my strawberry body lotion, I rub it all over my body and neck. Today my period has finished and I couldn't be any happier.

He will definitely won't like this, I take a look at myself in the mirror.Well it's not my problem! I won't let him control what I wear.

Well it's not my problem! I won't let him control what I wear

                                The Outfit.

I climb down the stairs feeling my stomach grumbles.Last night after finishing his work out he went up to take a shower leaving me alone in the bedroom and of course I got bored and fell asleep without eating dinner.I reach the floor and sigh in the smell coming from the kitchen.

I look behind me after hearing footsteps, it's Jimin. We always meet at the stairs. His lips formed in O shape after seeing my choice of outfit.He chuckle shaking his head, both hands in his sweatpants pocket.

"Someone will go mad after seeing this"He hop off the last stair giving me a smile."It's not my problem" I shrug my shoulders.

"Your attitude will brings you trouble" He smile amused flicking my forehead.I let out a small laugh following him to the kitchen "I know". He look back at me smirking.

He snake his arm around my shoulder bringing me in with him in the kitchen

He snake his arm around my shoulder bringing me in with him in the kitchen.All eyes turned to us, one of them shooting lasers.He stare at my body biting the inside of his cheek, his leg shaking up and down, He can't make a scene in front of them.