.NEW VISITOR.

I was thinking of changing the Book title and cover. What do you think? do you have any suggestion?

I slept 9 hours yesterday after I finished writing the story.Thank you for your concern, I love every single one of you

Recap:

He lean down on my neck kissing there with soft lips then he start sucking and biting harshly on it, I try not to make any noise, I can feel the wetness on my neck.He grasp my waist giving it a squeeze, I hold to his arm to steady my shaking legs.He pull away slowly his eyes scanning his masterpiece.He push my hair away from my neck pulling me to him"Let them see who you belong to now".

Jungkook pov:

I grab her hand and the other hand I set it on her waist pulling her with me through the mass of people.We arrive at the bar and sit on the high stool keeping her between my legs, my head lean on her shoulder and rest it there, I take a whiff of her sweet perfume then peck her there which made her nuzzle more into me.I ask the bar keeper for two champagne, he nod his head and went to prepare it. I focus my attention back to Luna who's watching the scene in front of her, her eye following the green neon lights flickering around the room.

My hand go to her thigh, running it down on her smooth skin then move it to her inner thigh, she quickly catch my hand stopping me from moving further, her eyes wide.I chuckle.

I see Hoseok walking quickly pushing the people out of his way, his eyes scanning the place and when they land on me he move faster towards us.

"Quick you need to leave with Luna, Tony is here with his men and they're looking for you, Go and use the back door.We'll try to cover you"

I curse under my breath and grab Luna hand tugging at it and Run fast to the back door

I curse under my breath and grab Luna hand tugging at it and Run fast to the back door."What's going on?" she's out of breath trying to keep with my pace.

"The fucker is here, he's looking for you" she gasp and slow down a bit "What are we going to do?" I tug at her arm again"Don't stop, We'll run till the end of the street the others will meet us there" I breath hard trying to catch my breath."What if they're not there?"her voice is worried.

"Don't worry, they know what to do it's not our first time" I reply and pull her into an alley then push her to the wall, I lean my head to her shielding her from the view, she hug her arms around my body"What happened?" I shush her."Be quiet I heard steps behind us".

The only sound you can hear is our breathing and the steps coming closer which made me pull my gun, I raise my head slightly only to see a girl limp running away, every now and then she turn her head to watch her back then continue running.I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I pull away from Luna still shielding her, I press the button.

"Is it clear? Okay you're near us, we're coming" I hang up and pull Luna by her hip with me, I study the view before stepping out making sure no one is near us.