.GLAZED SWEET POTATOES.

Hello french fries, it's been a while.How are you all, hope everyone is safe and healthy.Thank you so much to all my readers, Especially the one who are supporting me and always commenting and voting @stancHoNkYbOi @bruh_wlh_7ta_bruhh I love you so much, You guys made me so happy! and you helped me a lot. A.N: I have to remind you that this story have mature contents, So don't be surprised when you read one, and it will have a lot.Also did you watch Daechwita! I laughed so much at Jin and Jungkook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"How many days left for you university"Jungkook ask breaking the silence, I shuffle in my seat to face him"I still have 5 exams and I'll be finished"he nod "I will talk with them so you'll make your exams online"he stop at the red light."What?how you're going to do that"I'm in shock, Can he really do that?

"Don't worry,I have my ways"He chuckle giving me the same answer when I asked him how did he get my address.I sigh out"Of Course you do".I look out of the window when we arrive to their mansion gate, The bodyguard immediately open the gate when they see his car.I open the door and went to grab the bag but Jungkook stopped me saying it's heavy."It's fine, I can handle it"I try to take it but he grab my waist and push me back"Don't start, just listen to what I say"he grab the bag and close the door,I let out a scoff and follow him to the house.He open the door and we went inside,My stomach grumble at the delicious smell.

=============================================================================

I go upstairs to his room so I can change my clothes into comfortable one, I search through my bag for sweatpants with a tank top and change into them, This is how my life will be now, stuck in this house with 7 boys.I decide to spray some perfume before going downstairs.

As I'm in my way to downstairs, I meet with Jimin at the top of the stairs, he turn his head to my way when he hears me approaching

As I'm in my way to downstairs, I meet with Jimin at the top of the stairs, he turn his head to my way when he hears me approaching.I'm feeling nervous since he never seems to like me, and always glaring at me, Okay is this the same jimin! , Did he just wave and smile at me.

He notice my shocked face and chuckle"Come, you must be hungry", I didn't know how to act so I just nod with a small smile and follow him.

As we get downstairs I see all the boys gathered in the kitchen, Some of them on the bar stool and the others behind the counter cooking, Which are Jin and Jungkook whose face got hard when he saw me with Jimin.I try to ignore his eyes and was in my way of pulling the bar stool when Jungkook voice stop me "Luna, I need you to help me in something" He say trying to remove the hair from his face since his hands are occupied.I nod at him pushing the stool back to its place.

"What do you need me for?" I stand beside him now and look at what he's doing, it looks like brown burned marshmallows, What is this!

"Nothing, just stand here and don't move from beside me"he check what I'm wearing then continue his focus back on the food his making."Then why did you call me for!" I raise my eyebrow at him my hands on my hips."Just do what you're told" He doesn't look at me.Is this because of Jimin! I'll never understand this guy.