.HELL BREAK LOOSE.

A very exciting chapter you're about to read it took me alot of time, hopefully you will like it.There's a lot of gif's too so it'll make everything more realistic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I put in my earphones, striding on the side road humming to myself, I try to fan my face with my notebook to get some cool air.Today the weather is killing me.

Now I'm on my way back to the apartment after finishing my test, feeling proud because I did well so I'll do what I always do... which is treating myself.....with food.

I decided that i'll  will go shower first because I'm drenched with sweat then I'll go to Jolene, Well that what you get when you wear cotton full sleeve with jeans on this weather.

I remove the earphones from my ears and put it in my bag, our home in the view.

My phone vibrate in the back of my pocket indicating that I have a new message but I don't check it immediately.

Pushing the key in the hole and twisting it open, my nose engulf with the coffee smell.Angie most be finished early today.

She smile when she see me walking in the room"How was your exam?" she ask me painting her nails with her tongue poking out.

I slump on the couch my legs opened wide and my arms resting behind my head "Very well I think I'll get an A" I munch on the cake that I found on the coffee table.

She glance on my body posture and laugh "You're never going to change" I roll my eyes remembering that one time when she was teaching me how to act like lady, Pft stupid etiquette.

"Anyway, I'm proud of you! you're starting to focus on your studies and guess what? if you really did get an A on the test, Then I will surprise you with something after" she wiggle her eyebrows at me .

"Is it food?" my eyes lighten up my body leaning towards her.

Her face held no emotions, she stare at me "No! it's not food" she mock me with high pitch sound.

I pout at her "Whatever" leaning back to the couch and yawn, I am tired and didn't sleep at all because of Jungkook.

Remembering that I didn't read the text message, I pull the phone out of my pocket and unlock it.

2 New messages from unknown number:

-Luna we need to talk.

-Can we meet up?

Your reply:

Who's this?

seen.

My phone ring in my hand, it is the unknown number. I chew on my lip debating if I should answer or not.

"Hello?" my voice is soft , I hear shuffling around "Hi Luna"I roll my eyes when I get to hear his voice and hang up on him.Yeah right!

"Who was this?" Angie ask me, her eyes are now focused at me.

"It's..no one, wrong number I guess" I mumble not giving her a glance, but I can see her nod.

"Okay then, I'm going to shower" I inform Angie in which she reply with an audible 'Okay'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I thought that I should treat myself with food and here I am" swinging left and right on the bar stool and rhyming with the music coming from jukebox .