.LIP PRINT.

RECAP:

As we enter the club Jungkook turn around looking for the rest, we see Jin waving to us in the corner of the club. Jungkook walk to them dragging me behind him, he pull a seat for me to sit then take a seat next to me.

"Stick to the plan and if anything happens tell me" Jungkook sternly tell them what to do and they all nod in unison, Whats happening?!

===================================

Flashback one day ago:

 They all gathered around the table to discuss about Francisco. Jungkook sat at the head of the table waiting for the data and information he required to be brought to him by the boys.

Hoseok gave a full file of  information to Jungkook containing secret information that he had got by blackmailing Francisco friends ."Here's everything about Francisco listed here in this file, it turns out he's working for Black Sea who are after Tony Montana" Hoseok intertwine his fingers together on the table.

Jungkook looked closely at the file in his hand, flipping through the pages, other hand busy running the fingers through his long strands of hair, he always do this when he's deep in his thoughts. Habit he have it from a young age.

 Habit he have it from a young age

"After a long search, we found out that he works at Dionysus Club, which is owned by Freddy Stefano. Jimin took turns in talking.

"And who exactly is he?"Jungkook ask eyebrows draw in confusion. "He is the leader of the Black Sea gang" Jungkook's eyes widened at the new information he just got from Taehyung and slowly nodded, "Is there any information about that gang?"

Namjoon took the place by speaking, "They are a dangerous gang apparently. Murders, rape, robbery, name it all and all of it end up the same, without any evidence which means they have the upper hand here."

"And what is Francisco's position in that gang? Jungkook's eyes danced around the text written under his eyes. Suga chuckled mockingly, "He's not a big deal and he just wanted to take on that mission because of his prior knowledge of Tony Montana, and there are some who said he's under the  threats to be killed if he doesn't give them useful information."