.SNEAKY BASTARD.

Cute jungkook = heart melting

Ok so it's been a while since I updated,but I was having some time to myself,*Mentally*everything is crazy to me right now but writing this book was an escape to me,hopefully one day it'll be an escape for you when you're feeling sad or you can just message me :)I'm always comfortable sharing my secrets with people I can't see LOL.Oh and please when you see a mistake don't hesitate to tell me ,I don't mind as long as it's respectful.I know there's a lot in the last chapters,I'll fix them later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Do you like Tae?"His question startled me,"Why does it matter?" He clinch his hand on the wheel"Just answer"he demand ,"He's nice ,I don't see why I won't like him"He clenched his jaw at my answer and nod his head."I don't want you close to him"He focus his eyes on the road,I gape at him"I can speak to whoever I want"."No you can't"He fire back his fingers turning white."Why so?"I'm making him even angrier."Because I said so,end of discussion" I try to defend myself but he shush me down"Don't speak"he glance at my pout then back to the road.I scoff and turn my face to the window.

==================================================

Luna pov:

I knock on the door waiting for Angie to open with jungkook standing behind my back his breath hitting on my neck."don't you have a key?"Jungkook lean his hand on the door frame.I nod and was going to search for my key,but the door finally open and behind it stand a very mad Angie,I wave innocently.

"Where the fuck have you be-"She stop talking when she notice jungkook standing beside me now"Oh ,Hi" she smile at him then slide her eyes to me,trying to communicate with her eyes.

"Uh,Well this is Jungkook"her mouth draw in o shape in realisation of who he is,I clear my throat"Jungkook,this is Angie"He smirk at her and raise his eyebrows at her outfit,Which consist of a towel around her body.

"well come in,I'll just go quickly to dress,make yourself at home"she direct her last statement to Jungkook,He nod his head closing the door behind him.

I thought his eyes will never leave Angie since she's half naked,with wet hair,But he didn't glance at her after their introduction."You can sit if you want"I pat the couch next to mine,he glance at my hand and walk to couch,but instead he chose to sit next to me on the same couch.

I hear Angie fumbling around the room,I turn my head to her room door hoping she didn't fall from her clumsy ass.He grab my thigh suddenly,making me quickly shoot him a scowl,I slap his hand away.He chuckled removing it slowly.

"I'm back"she open the door now dressed in a jeans and tank top.She sit in the seat that Jungkook was supposed to be seated in."Okay,I want to know everything,What's going on?"she raise her eyebrows to me.I smirk "Good question,Jungkook why don't you explain it to her"He turn his head to me catching my smirk ,He smirk back.