02- What are we going to do?

"I cannot seriously just leave him here with the body. I cannot take it anymore mom." I told her but she didn't care what happen to Liam but I did because my mother killed his father to protect me.

Liam told me to leave with my mother and never think about this place nor this life ever again.

So we flee leaving Liam to clean up our mess after all this time this was all my fault for getting into with my stepbrother and ruining my mother life now.

"Mum, I am so sorry."

"Sorey for what, for ruining my life and making me kill my husband to protect your whore ass." She says angrily at me for ruining her forever.

Two weeks later.....

Liam confess to the murder of his father and Michael was under the custody of his aunt since now his father is dead and the other two brothers are in prison.

Liam got some sentence of when he testify against this brother Jacob for raping me and Jacob got fifty years in prison for rape and abuse towards other females. Then Liam is spending fifteen years in prison. Ever since what I did or cause to Liam and Jacob  family, my mother did not see eye to eye so she and I part ways and never seen each other again.

I went to visit Liam in prison but he didn't want to see me because I am the reason why he is in here cleaning after me and my mother mess. So I didn't see Liam for years but wrote to him each day making him know about his daughter. He wrote me and his daughter ally each day too.

Ten years later, Liam and I have been exchanging letters even with our daughter. My mother never called me to check up on me nor her grandchild ever since I am the reason she had to kill one of thr good men for me.

I got myself a job taking care of my  daughter and I while her father is locked up. I was working at some diner making a little effort for the both of us. I make sure my daughter is being taken care at the daycare when I am here working at the diner usually people asked me where am I from but I don't mention it because it is not their business.

After a long time, I go home make dinner for us and take a shower. Paying bills and making some end deals. Then I got a phone call where Jacob told me he is not done with me.

"I am done with you rapist." I hanged up the phone thinking that he had a right to call me up so he can threatened me. While I was taking a shower, I felt depressed because I miss my mother and Liam.