02- I don't want to live

I was thinking about Liam that whole entire day. I couldn't believe what we did yesterday is still on my mind. I wanted to do it again, but everyone happens to be at home today. While I was getting ready to go downstairs since the family is going out to the horse track to watch a horse race. Jacob came in my room locking the door, but I told him to leave but he refused to. He pushes me down on my bed. I forced myself to get away from him, but he fights me, and I bit him which didn't stop him.

He punches me in the face taking off my pants and underwear. He took off his pants and I felt him inside of me forcing himself telling me that he is better than Liam in bed. I couldn't feel anything but the fact he is hurting me when he forced himself inside of me and I couldn't help to let the tears run down from my eyes to my face. He was hurting me, and nobody is listening to help me out right now. He didn't stop to see how he is hurting me. Liam barge in my door seeing Jacob forcing himself inside of me while the tears are pouring down on my face.

He pulled Jacob right off of me as he started to beat him up telling him to stay the fuck away from me. He felt so sick to his stomach seeing his brother raping me in the flesh. He couldn't believe that his brother has no remorse for what he is doing to me. I couldn't move when they kept fighting one another until their father walks in trying to break out the fight. 

In my mind I was thinking what I have done in order to deserve this from Jacob. I didn't think Jacob was capable to do something like this to me. My mother came into the room seeing that I was scared out of my mind naked while they were fighting. She ran to me asking me if I was ok as she embraces me with a jacket to cover me up. My stepfather finally got them to stop fighting one another where my mother begins to shout. She demands answers because she doesn't understand how I was naked in the bed while the two brothers are fighting. 

"Who did this to my daughter?" My mother asked.

"It was Jacob who had raped her."  Liam said. Liam stood there as Jacob huffs and puff as he spills some secrets out saying that I have been sleeping around with Liam, so he thought he could take his chance since I was a whore willing to give it up. 

My mother rushed to her room taking her phone to call the police for Jacob. Jacob followed her by taking the lamp close to him hitting her on the head with the lamp. He went downstairs taking the gun from the safe that his father secretly hid. He went to find Liam and shot him in the chest while he went to claim his next victim. I hid because I don't want to die today, especially in the hands of Jacob. He found me in the closet, so he drags me by my hair taking me into his room locking it as he held me to gunpoint continuing to rape me. 

''PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS!'' I was so scared for my life. 

''SHUT THE FUCK UP!'' He kept at it while I cried there. I was screaming but he hit me in the face with the gun telling me to shut up so he can finish. I was in pain, and I couldn't he could this to me while Liam is fighting to survive. My mom is probably concussed from the hit of the lamp. His father is trying to help them out as well Michael. Michael can't believe his brother went too far all because of me. He forced himself right inside of me harder and deeper causing me to bleed. My vaginal was tearing apart because of him. My tears got louder and louder as he forced himself inside of me, I wanted him to get off of me, but he refused to get off. When he finishes rapes me, he took the gun aiming at my head telling me to shut up, but I couldn't stop after what he has done to me.

Instead of shooting me, he drags me by my hair kicking me out of the room. I curled up into a ball naked in the hallway crying while Jacob looks for Michael asking him to help Liam go to the hospital, but to not mention that it was him who shot him. The hospital will know that Jacob was the one who shot him because they will do a comparison of the bullet to find out if that was the one Jacob used in the shooting.

Jacob couldn't afford to go to jail, so he made Michael come to clean me up to hide all the evidence of semen. In my mind I'm racing back to why would he do something like this, it was not like I wanted this from him or for myself. I hope Liam is well right now because I would felt broken if he had died because of me. His father called the police because he doesn't know what is going on with Jacob, but he needs to be on a leash. Michael tried to help me out where I told him to take me to Liam. 

''Are you sure?'' You are in a pain.'' Michael doesn't understand what was going on, but he feels bad this is going on. He is fearing for his life because Jacob lost it this time. 

''What is going on?'' Michael asks. 

''I've been sleeping with your brother Liam, and this is what got him all jealous.'' I replied. 

''What?'' 

''Yes.'' My voice was so hoarse from all the crying and screaming. Michael takes me to Liam as he was coughing up blood as he holds onto his wound on his chest. 

''I'm so sorry this happened.'' I apologize. 

''It's ok baby.'' He smiles as he held my hand. I held his hand until the paramedics came to the house while Jacob is finding ways to avoid prison time. 

How could someone like him hurt someone like me because I am in love with his brother instead of him.