01- Black souls

Mr. Winters says he wants to throw a ball for my mother and I to show us off to the world. Jacob had his hand on my thigh since it's my fault for sitting next to him for breakfast while Michael was sitting across from me instead of Liam. I guess Liam doesn't want to be around me ever since he has been acting like a fool. 

Liam was so quiet during breakfast which is weird because he tends to say something. This time he was silent like a squirrel. I was staring at him to see if he would stare back at me, yet nothing. Once I turned my head to my mother's direction, I guess he was staring at me because Jacob called him out on it. Everyone was done eating, so they left the table which it was Liam and me at the table. While Jacob was getting something from his room, Liam came to sit next to me. 

''Why are you so quiet?'' I asked. He didn't say anything other than put his hand on my thigh as he kisses my neck. 

''What are you doing?'' I couldn't help to love the way he touches me. I shouldn't be liking this, but I can't help it. As he kisses my neck, he is moving his hand up spreading my legs a little wider. ''Not here.'' I whispered. Liam stopped by getting up leaving. I can't believe he touches me with a warm embrace and just walk away. 

I had to catch my breath before I face anyone because Liam came to sit next to me just to tease me. He was being a prick, but right now I am feeling horny due to the prick's touch. I went to his room locking the door as I watch laid there on that bed looking so sexy. I climb on his bed wanting him to kiss me. I kiss his neck as his hand was on my ass, grabbing while I am working down on his body kissing. 

I was loving how he was touching me. He unbuttons my shirt letting my breast expose. Then he unhooks my bra continuing to let my breast be exposed. He grabs me by my neck kissing me as I release a light moan. ''Fuck.'' I love how his kisses got me addicted right now. ''Tell me you want me.'' He speaks. I moan as I tell him I want him. He turned me over as he pulls down my panties while he kisses and bites on my neck while his finger are circling my labia. I bit my bottom lip as he plays with my labia while biting my neck. It was like ecstasy. I was like a prisoner to my addiction. I wanted him to bite my lips just like he was doing to my neck, but we got interrupted by Jacob knocks. 

''Hold on.'' Liam shouted. I got dressed going into his bathroom trying to hide from Jacob. He opens the door as Jacob walked into his closet looking for a shirt, then he put it on to see how good he looks in it. He went into the bathroom while I am hiding in the tub rather than the shower. Liam saw that I was in the tub when he enters the bathroom seeing that I am not in the shower because he was trying to make Jacob check it out somewhere else. I had to wait for him to leave in order for me to leave his bathroom and room. Jacob went back into the closet, so I rush myself to leave his room. I went downstairs to meet with my mother to plan this ball.  He wants us to have this ball ready because he wants to show us off in a week. 

Mother was in the study beginning the plan for the ball. She insisted I come into to the study to talk plans for the ball that we will be hosting in a week. We were planning while I was thinking about what happen with Liam and I in his room. He is an asshole, so why am I letting this guy touching me like that. I should've push him off when he touches me at the table. ''Fuck, I am attracted to him.'' I mutter. 

''Did you say something?'' Mom asks. 

''No.'' I was trying to get him out of my mind. 

When I was done helping mom with the planning, I went to the patio staring at the grass to think about other things until Liam came out to stare at the grass with me. 

''Hey, I'm sorry for what happened earlier.'' He says. 

''Why are you apologizing?'' I turned to him.

''It was a mistake to be doing that with you.'' He says. 

''Why?'' 

''You are my stepsister.'' He justified. 

''Now I am your stepsister.'' I don't understand Liam right now. One day he tells me I am not his stepsister and now he used this to justified why he shouldn't touch me. As stupid I am, I agreed with him. I couldn't deal with him, so I left feeling hurt knowing Liam used that to justify his actions. I was walking back to my room where I saw Jacob. 

"Can you stop Jacob?" He was bothering me as he tells me we should have sex. I keep telling him that we are not having sex at all. Liam was coming up from the stairs as he saw Jacob touching me while convincing me to have sex with him. 

''Liam, tell her how good in bed I am.'' Jacob wants his brother to make him look good. 

"No that's nasty." I said.

"You are not my sister by blood but by marriage. '' He is so nasty. I couldn't deal with this pig right now. He grabs my ass before he left to go to a party. I ask Liam if he was going to the party. Liam didn't respond to me by walking away from me. I went into my room trying to catch my breath while I think about Liam. 

Hours later....

Liam and Jacob came back from their party. Liam was so drunk; he doesn't even know where he is. Liam walk into my room when I was having a peaceful time reading this erotic book. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked but he didn't seem to pay attention to me. I was waiting for Liam to leave. I stood there as I watch Liam locks the door as he walks toward me spreading my legs. He pulls my panties down as he climbs on top of me kissing my body and worshipping it. I was getting hot everywhere especially in between my thighs as he bites my neck and licks my nipples. 

"You know I can fuck you right here and now." He whispered in my ear, but I didn't want fuck me; I wanted him to make love to me. ''Then do it.'' I respond. He stares at me as he leans in kissing my soft lips as he swallows every breath of mine. He sucks my whole entire mouth into his and with every moment we share, the feeling of his wet mouth inside of mines makes me hungrier. Every kiss gave me chills as my toes curls up and the more, he kisses my soft lips, the warmth of his lips set me on fire.

His fingers inside of my wet cunt made me hungrier. I knew there are people in the house, but I can't keep any of my moans quiet. The way Liam is touching me is driving me insane. Every touch is drowning me deeper into him. I kept muttering fuck because I have never felt like this before, no one made me feel like this. ''I want to taste you.'' He shifts my body to where I was on top of his face as he licks my wet cunt. He inserts his tongue into my wet cunt causing me to moan louder. I can't help it, I know everyone is in the house, but this is Liam fault.  I can feel my legs shake as my pulsating cunt is releasing juices into his mouth. 

''Hey Alexa, play sexy music.'' I knew this was going on for few more minutes, so I don't want anyone to hear what might go down for the meantime.