02- Why?

Jacob got arrested but I couldn't stop telling myself that this is my fault because I was having sex with Liam which caused Jacob to do this to me.

My mother didn't understand where her step son gone wrong when he raped me which she doesnt understand why. I am laying on the hospital bed waiting for results to see if I have any diseases that have been contracted when he rape me.

The doctors told me that I am dieaeas free and did not contract anything so I am good to go when the police question me for some answers.

Liam came in the room asking my mother can he talk to me without her. She didn't trust it but she said she will allow it for only five minutes. I was afraid he could be like this himself too but he told me to not worry because he is not a rapist and he didn't know that Jacob is capable of rape.

"It's fine anyways." I said.

"No you are not fine because Jacob rape you because you and I were having sex." He said.

"It's fine but can you call my mom but we will talk later." He left kissing me on my forehead.

The doctor came in asking me what was last time I menstruate. I asked them what is going on because this is a question they ask when someone is pregnant. I told them if you want to know who the father is then you need to get the guy outside because clearly his brother raped me today which wouldn't today.

"What makes you think you are pregnant?"the male doctor asked me.

"Because you don't just ask me when was the last time I menstruate?" I said.

"Smart woman." He clicked his finger at me.

He went to Liam asking him to take a paternity test but my mother wad concerned why Liam need to take a paternity test. My mother came to me asking me why are they taling Liam to test.

Now is the moment I will have to lay all the cards down. "Mom,Liam and I are sleeping together and that is why Jacob raped me." She looked shocked and furious at the same time.

"I can't believe this!" She shouted.

"Mom calm down." I said.

"Are you pregnant?" She yelled at me.

"Yes and that is the reason they took Liam to take a paternity test." I said.

"Lana,this is outrageous and nasty." She said.

"Mom please dont make a sense." I said.

"No you are fucking your brother!' I think the whole entire hospital heard this when she yelled this out.

"Step brother actually." I said.

"So you think he is your stepbrother and you have the right to fucked him and have a baby with him which is not happening in my home." She said.

"Mom do you think I planned this, then you must not know me mom." I said.

"No I don't because my Lana wouldn't fucked her brother even if he was your step brother." She left the room because she couldn't bare to hear that I was fucking Liam but I love him.

What parents don't understand is that we are not actually related.