02- I'm a disappointment

After my mom left me in the hospital, I did not know what to do after she found out that Liam and I are sleeping with each other.

She went home thinking about the situation I have brought her with no concern. I went to my room where Liam was standing right outside of my room leaning on my door asking me if I am okay.

"No I am not okay because she is angry with me for sleeping with you and having your child." I am angry myself.

"I'm sorry if you feel like that but do you think you are cut out to be a mother?" He asks.

"Wow,Liam I didn't know you don't want children."

"It is not that Lana but you are my step sister and we should be acting like siblings instead of doing incest in a step version." He is making a point there.

"You are right but I need to think about my consequences  of having an abortion."  He walked up towards me holding my hand, then Mr. Winter walked in my room asking is it true about the  baby with Liam. Liam turned around telling his father,"we didn't mean for this to happen but we love each other." Liam says when I don't recall us being in love with each other.

"So you are in love with your step sister?" His father asked.

"Yes." Liam hold my hand kissing my lips right in front of his father.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Liam?" He grab his shirt asking him.

Liam told him to let him go and as for me I found a way to get out of the room yelling out for my mother telling her she needs to get her husband off my brother.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Mom...Mom! She doesnt respond. I rushed to the room seeing her passed out and hurt.

I asked Mr.Winter what did he do to my mother and he told me that my mother passed out since she couldn't stand the fact that I have disgusted her with fucking his son.

"Mom please wake up." I shook her but she wouldn't respond so Mr. Winters told me to get out of his room.

"What did you do?" I slapped him across his face.

"You have the wrong mistake little girl." He marched up slowly towards me as I slowly backed up and he look angry, then my mother jumped up out  of no where stabbing her husband right in this shoulder.

He stopped and he fell right on his knees trying to get the knife out of his left shoulder. I stood there scared because I never thought my mother was capable of doing this ever in her life.

Liam came in wondering what the hell happened but I couldn't speak because she just stabbed his father. Then Mr. Winter took the knife out and he fell on his belly dying slowly.

"What happened?" Liam asked.

"I kill him." My mother says.

"You need to leave now." Liam says.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Your mother can go to jail because this is murder." Liam says so angrily so my mother hurried herself up getting all the stuff packed even some of the money. I stood there so Liam grab my hand roughly telling me to get in the room and pack.