02- Jacob's actions

He is such an fucking asshole. I have no clue that this guy would do this to me, especially after that special night we shared with one another. I'm starting to feel that I don't deserve to find love because men are shit and they don't care once they get what they want from you. Jacob saw that I was feeling down, so he came to check up on me. When I am thinking he cared about me, only to find out he want to sleep with me. 

''I want to be alone.'' Wiping the tears from my eyes. He was embracing me as he tells me that Liam does this all the time when he gets what he needs from the girl he has been pursuing for some time. Then he had his hand on my thigh as he leans to kiss me trying to make me feel ok. For some reason I let him kiss me until it went too far with him.  I push him off telling him I am not doing that with him. He spit it back into my face by telling me that he has seen me hanging out with Liam. He knows that I am sleeping with Liam and now he knows Liam just threw me in the garbage like I was nothing. 

"I am not sleeping with Liam!" I got mad because it was not his business to know who I'm screwing.

"I know you and Liam are fucking but if you don't want me to tell then you need to do something for me." He said.

"What is it?" I wanted him to shut up because he was pissing me off with his jealousy. 

"Sleep with me?" He suggested which is not going to happen.

" I will not sleep with you!" I can't believe he thought he had the right to ask me to sleep with him. 

"Clearly you didn't have a problem sleeping with Liam, so what is wrong with me?" He asked me.

"I am not having sex with you, so get it through your twisted head!" I yelled at him. He grabs my arm telling me I will submit to him one way or another. He was hurting me, and I plead him to let me go, but he told me I am like my mother. I can't believe he compare me to my mother when she only wants love, and she finally got it. Now Jacob is making this difficult for me.

"I am nothing like my mother!" I shouted at him. He pushes me down to the ground where I almost cut myself on the sharp item. As I fell down on the ground with the sharp item stabbing a part of my body. Jacob laughs at me as I held on to my wound crying so hard knowing I am in pain. 

"You hurt me asshole." I said. He didn't care because he left me there to pick up the damage he inflicted on me. He told me I deserve to be hurt since I am a slut. Liam was passing by where he saw me struggling to get up off the ground while I am trying to clean my blood off the ground. 

''What happened?'' He was curious to see the blood on the ground. 

"Just leave it alone Liam." I said but he insisted that I tell.

"Okay fine, but please don't do anything to him if I tell." I took out my pinky finger for him to pinky promise me and I told him it was Jacob which made him very furious.

He went upstairs angry telling Jacob to get up from the bed. Jacob can tell that I told him, and this is why he is here in his room. Jacob gets up from his bed as Liam push him right out of the window. Then Liam went down to beat the shit out of him after I made him pinky promise him too not to. 

Jacob and Liam were fighting while I'm shouting at them to stop. They kept at it until their father come with a taser and my mother is shouting at them to stop fighting. 

"Get off on him Liam!" I'm pleading with him to let Jacob go. Their father tased them both where they are fighting off the sting from the taser. Liam and Jacob were laying there after their father tased them while they stare at one another as they slowly get up from the ground.

''What the hell is going on?'' My mom asked. 

''Nothing.'' I whispered. Then she realizes I was holding onto my stomach, so she begins to ask me if I'm hurt. She pulls my arm away from my stomach just to see my wound as she demands the reason why I am hurt. 

''Don't worry mom.'' I don't want to make this worse than it is. She kept on demanding on the reason for my wound. I can't tell her that Jacob is the cause of my wound which led to his brother to beat the shit out of him. Mom went to help me out with the wound while my stepfather handles the rest with the guys. 

''What the fuck happened?'' He asks them as they slowly get from the ground. He begins to tell him that they are going to pay for the window since they are the ones who broke it. Liam mention that he will get it fix since he was the one who threw Jacob into it, but he will not apologize for what happened earlier.

Liam gets up and went back into his room while Jacob goes into his bathroom getting himself patch up from the pain his brother inflicted on him. After my mom helped me with my patch, she wanted to know the real reason why I am hurt and what lead to Liam to beating up his brother. 

''Nothing happened.'' I said. 

''I don't like it when you are lying to me.'' She says. 

''Please mom, I don't want to talk about it.'' I was not in the mood to talk about this. I went to his room to check up on him, but he was not in the mood. I slightly open the door where he was right behind me slamming the door as he was breathing hard down on me.

''Liam, don't.'' I was scared just a little bit.